Arcadia SDF-1 Movie version 1/3000 reissue

Darotower

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm so IN for the Premium Finish for this. I'm not going to complain how much it's going to be. I didn't have one before so I rather get this one than pay $1000 for a regular Yamato one after market price. 

*giddy* *giddy* :rolleyes:

aWnZf0a.gif

In same boat as you man, any price is better the the 1-2 grand it's priced at now. How did it even get to that point??

Can we all agree that we'll never let another Macross toy get that expensive, at least on our forums.   

Edited by Astralith

http://ameblo.jp/arcadiaac/entry-12298033985.html

translated via google......

"Privately, I use the same mold as the previous work, I feel like adding a sticker.

Mandatory type is normal specification. As usual it is a good size. 
The fortress type exhibition is the "PF" version. Although the content of "PF" has not been confirmed, it looks like that with inking & phosphorescent painting. 
I'm thinking about calming down the entire surface with mud clear."

It seems that arcadia is mulling it over what to add into the premium finish (PF) version in terms of glow in dark and even adding a clear mud color??!

Should we start calling PF versions now?:p

4 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

Pic taken from Arcadia's WF blog entry. Shows what was shown at WF. The PF SDF-1 with inking and phosphorescent painting under UV light. Mr. K doesn't know what exactly what the PF version will include yet.

o2000133313996038554.jpg

I think we will need black lights to see it exactly that way, it wouldnt be so bright under normal darkness if am not mistaken....

13 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

Pic taken from Arcadia's WF blog entry. Shows what was shown at WF. The PF SDF-1 with inking and phosphorescent painting under UV light. Mr. K doesn't know what exactly what the PF version will include yet.

o2000133313996038554.jpg

Not bad. Not bad at all. If it's going to be like that, I'm just happy that this is what I'm going to get less than old Yamato's $1000. ^_^

Information on the regular release from Acadia's website. 

http://arcadia.ac/products/detail.php?product_id=252

So the pre-order for the regular release is definitely going up this week based on the release data and the dengeki site. The pre-oder for the premium version could also be going up at the same time, but I doubt it. The Valkyrie releases the premium version pre-orders have always been after the regular releases. Also based on the price of the regular release it looks like the premium will be over the $400 mark. 

1 hour ago, hal9000 said:

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/428606/

A link to more pic that was posted on face book.
also under "data" I think it says preorder 8.4.17, can someone confirm? 

Before the Data specs, it says:

さらに、アルカディアオンラインショップ限定で、蓄光塗料を使用した特別仕様版「1/3000 完全変形SDF-1 MACROSS Premium Finish版」も販売されるので、合わせてチェックしてくださいね!

That translates as per Google Translate into:

In addition, special specification version "1/3000 complete deformed SDF-1 MACROSS Premium Finish version" using luminescent paint is also sold at Arcadia Online Shop only, so please check it together!

So it means they're going to offer both versions for preorder at the same time? Thought the Premium Finish version is for later. Hmm. Anyways, I'm all IN for a Premium one. It's about time. ^_^

Would it be nice to see a Premium Finish of this one too down the line? :rolleyes:

jQmaCu6.jpg

Or a Premium Finish of the 1/2000 scale. For sure they have that mold too. One can dream, right? ;)

ivbKhJd.jpg

6 minutes ago, jenius said:

If it shows up there! 

For sure! They've carried the previous premiums though, so I'm confident they'll have this one too.

5 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

How did you get the coupon? I've never seen them give coupons.

They gave me a 20% discount coupon when it turned out an item I purchased for PW was actually out of stock. I'll take it! :)

19 minutes ago, Sandman said:

How much did the yamato 1/2000 version go for? Looking at the pic a few posts above, the 1/3000 looks tiny now.

From old decscription:

Yamato 1/2000 Complete Transformation Macross SDf-1 Prototype Model Kit (Heavy Duty Polyurethane Ver.) - Resin Kit.
Date release: Late Dec. 2009
Regular Price: Y210,000.
Yamato Web Shop Limited Release.

19 hours ago, wmkjr said:

o2000133313996038554.jpg

It's pretty and all but... Arcadia has some issues with decals. lets hope this stays looking this pretty after a transformation or two....

...or three 

...or twelve 

22 minutes ago, Astralith said:

It's pretty and all but... Arcadia has some issues with decals. lets hope this stays looking this pretty after a transformation or two....

...or three 

...or twelve 

Dude, ONE SINGLE TAMPO on a recent release on an area that can have plastic-on-plastic scraping does not imply that EVERY piece Arcadia releases is in danger of rubbing off just because you touched it.  Quit blowing jenius' review out of proportion.

30 minutes ago, Astralith said:

...or three 

...or twelve 

If you're that worried about the decals, it wouldn't hurt to use this also when handling sensitive toys. $12.01 for a pack of 12. Free shipping if you're on Prime. Not bad, right? ;) 

C5umQo3.jpg

15 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Dude, ONE SINGLE TAMPO on a recent release on an area that can have plastic-on-plastic scraping does not imply that EVERY piece Arcadia releases is in danger of rubbing off just because you touched it.  Quit blowing jenius' review out of proportion.

Calmith thy Tits. 

All I know is that MY 1S has some scratching issues and I've only had it for a month and have barley touched it. As for Jenius' review, i'm sure people said the same thing about the crack shoulder issue assuming it was an isolated case and not a big deal, but look how that turned out.

Just putting my thoughts out there, no need to break your caps lock.