Arcadia SDF-1 Movie version 1/3000 reissue

Darotower

57 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Why wouldn't you?

At last check it's still available for order at N-Y and HLJ.

-b.

Because my original pre-order with them I forgot to pay and there’s guarantee what a pre-order so close to release would result in anything.

1) For those who bought both the regular and the premium release, are the boxes’ the same size and dimension?

2) Can someone post a picture of the premium finish release?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Bub said:

1) For those who bought both the regular and the premium release, are the boxes’ the same size and dimension?

2) Can someone post a picture of the premium finish release?

Thanks!

Gundam ESEF got pics at the top. MacrossCentral on FB has a link with comparison shots between the 2 .Here are some pics I found on www.gokin.it. Box looks the same size:1-163.jpg28-20@2x.jpgOuter Shipping box 1pc each:5-80@2x.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

4 hours ago, wmkjr said:

Gundam ESEF got pics at the top. MacrossCentral on FB has a link with comparison shots between the 2 .Here are some pics I found on www.gokin.it. Box looks the same size:1-163.jpg28-20@2x.jpgOuter Shipping box 1pc each:5-80@2x.jpg

I ordered two from Arcadia and they didnt send me a tracking number or an email notifying me of shipment. I only found out because I saw people on twitter receiving them. Mine was shipped from Arcadia on the 28th.

21 hours ago, wmkjr said:

Nice!

20 hours ago, Mommar said:

Because my original pre-order with them I forgot to pay and there’s guarantee what a pre-order so close to release would result in anything.

You should be good to go, you'll have your new Premium SDF-1 in no time.

-b.