Arcadia SDF-1 Movie version 1/3000 reissue

Darotower

So for another great mystery  to Robotech (the first is where the SDF-1 spacefold drives disappeared to), where those runner part 30 and 32 go to? Seriously, hlj and amiami are so useless on this issue, maybe one member in the site can answer this?

1. They need to be a local Japanese (or someone who can read Nihonggo) and a resident

2. Ordered theirs from Arcadia

3. Kept the order number/code

4. Contact customer support to know where those darn parts go to.

43 minutes ago, fenrir72 said:

So for another great mystery  to Robotech (the first is where the SDF-1 spacefold drives disappeared to), where those runner part 30 and 32 go to? 

Could you post pics for reference? I don't have the regular Arcadia but have the old Yamato's. The parts numbers may have changed but the actual parts would be the same. Maybe the old Yamato's could provide the answer.

9 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

Could you post pics for reference? I don't have the regular Arcadia but have the old Yamato's. The parts numbers may have changed but the actual parts would be the same. Maybe the old Yamato's could provide the answer.

26103000_1415032591958903_534848388_n.jpg

From the assembly kit instruction manual:

5a46054826eee_SDF-1assemblymanual-8.thumb.jpg.19af9eb8a107cb090d72d0933c0a741f.jpg

The google translation for the lower right says that they're parts that disappear after completion so you do not have to install it.  I believe the forward section hides it. I dunno how the instruction book looks but it may have stated it in there already.

Save that white paper. It's your serial number for your SDF-1. Might be of help if you can get HLJ or whomever to contact Arcadia.

Edited by wmkjr

1 hour ago, wmkjr said:

From the assembly kit instruction manual:

5a46054826eee_SDF-1assemblymanual-8.thumb.jpg.19af9eb8a107cb090d72d0933c0a741f.jpg

The google translation for the lower right says that they're parts that disappear after completion so you do not have to install it.  I believe the forward section hides it. I dunno how the instruction book looks but it may have stated it in there already.

Save that white paper. It's your serial number for your SDF-1. Might be of help if you can get HLJ or whomever to contact Arcadia.

Santissima! You are DA BOMB!:wub:

To Arcadia: You may have had released one of the most awesome SDF-1 versions ever (since the 1/3000 Takatoku) but your R/D or customer support brain trust leave a lot to be desired!

#decal 8 wrong fit. The other decals on the main gun are a bit off alignment and now this! Jeez! I still love you guys! Arrgh!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, valhary said:

Arcadia has the rights and the possibility is real it's just a matter that want to do it<_<

Well, Mr K definitely wants to.  The problem is they can only cater to the Japanese market and they aren't fans of the SDFM version.  The rest of the world is.

4 hours ago, easnoddy said:

The Megahouse SDF-1 has nearly doubled in value on the secondary market.  I'd say there's demand.

Nah, it sat in stores for quite awhile.  Long enough to ponder if we wanted to buy two and flounder on it for a year.  It was the same with the VF-11C.  It goes for $500+ now, but it languished in shops until people found out Yamato was going under then they all rushed to buy.

Just now, Mommar said:

Nah, it sat in stores for quite awhile.  Long enough to ponder if we wanted to buy two and flounder on it for a year.  It was the same with the VF-11C.  It goes for $500+ now, but it languished in shops until people found out Yamato was going under then they all rushed to buy.

A great irony that the releases few were interested in when they came out are now ridiculously expensive. 

14 hours ago, fenrir72 said:

I'd have gotten the MH version if it wasn't a parts former. If it triples in price, might be like what the HMR Monster is going to cost in the future!

Once the Monster sells out, or Bandai some how tanks, then it'll be the most "popular" and expensive thing ever.

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Lovely lovely. :wub: 

16 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

This doesn't look like something you want to handle a lot, with all those little paint apps.  That's fine with me, as this is pretty much the definition of a shelf-queen imo.

Arcadia mentioned before that it will be topcoated. ;) 

51 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Just the fact it's topcoated already is a huge plus, makes figures look a lot less "toy-like".

Yup yup. ^_^

Here's the description from Arcadia:

弊社発売の「1/3000 SDF-1 マクロス」に対し、追加墨入れ塗装と蓄光塗装、マットクリアコートを施した仕様の特別版マクロス艦をリリースします。

マットクリアコート (<- Matte Clear Coat)

USD has been on a townward tick. Was over 1-114 a couple weeks back. Less than 1-109 now and outlook is bearish. 

I’ve not managed to time my purchases well in a few months lol

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

30 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

That sold fast! 

And that's why I stopped buying from Hobby Search long ago. Tired of the frustration of items getting sold out 4 minutes after they post a sale and never restocking. It's always that or they email me that it is restocked and by the time I get the email and click link it's sold out again. Or my favorite this scenario like this putting something on sale for a price you can't refuse when they clearly have like 3 to sell because it's sold out in minutes.  Don't even visit their page anymore. Amiami or Mandrake only

Edited by SuperDimensionalDave

6 hours ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

And that's why I stopped buying from Hobby Search long ago. Tired of the frustration of items getting sold out 4 minutes after they post a sale and never restocking. It's always that or they email me that it is restocked and by the time I get the email and click link it's sold out again. Or my favorite this scenario like this putting something on sale for a price you can't refuse when they clearly have like 3 to sell because it's sold out in minutes.  Don't even visit their page anymore. Amiami or Mandrake only

I feel your pain. Only feel good story I got from them was when the wait list option of theirs snagged me a VF1J armored HMR.  Silvie's Valk on the other hand was kaput! They emailed me like 5 minutes late!