Arcadia SDF-1 Movie version 1/3000 reissue

Darotower

The premium finish DYRL SDF-1 is looking good to me. It's a toss up between that and the TV version as to which one is my favorite. I think the opening scenes of DYRL made a lasting impression. ^_^

Anyway, if Arcadia or Bandai decide to tackle the TV version at or around this scale, I would double dip for sure. 

I'm in for both as I missed the original Yamato release.  My point of confusion is the red lines and circles on the main gun. Some pictures show them while other do not. Which release is that included on and is the standard release exactly like the original Yamato?  I saw the google translation in the post above but I was hoping for better clarification...

1 minute ago, BluprinT said:

I'm in for both as I missed the original Yamato release.  My point of confusion is the red lines and circles on the main gun. Some pictures show them while other do not. Which release is that included on and is the standard release exactly like the original Yamato?  I saw the google translation in the post above but I was hoping for better clarification...

Red lines and circles on the main gun are on the Premium version.  The one without those is the regular release version.

Here is the blog after WF2017 Summer translated via Google Translate stating the PF content not yet confirmed. Note the pics on the wall which is the ones shown on the PF entry.

59a0583de7d50_Screenshot2017-08-25at7_01_04AM.png.684e82b75f33d24f637e0c2cb9f6219a.png

7 hours ago, Mommar said:

To the guys worried about paint rub on the Premium Finish version there's been an update on the ameblo blog and it appears there's a matte clear coat being used on it.  So that should add a level of additional protection.

Is that just for the sdf-1 release or all pf releases going forward?

I actually prefer it in low light vs black light. So with toys I'm  guessing people are using UV LEDS or something right? Just asking cause I always thought florescent tubes would yellow a toy fast via UV lighting unless I'm mistaken.

Edited by Loop

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

That first image wasn't taken under blacklight, just really low-light conditions.  So it should look fine with regular light.

Just like Mommar said, I don't think the first picture was taken under black light, because it would give a blue/magenta tint to the shoot picture. 

To obtain such a result, it must have been taken under low light conditions but with a long opening, because the glow paint can't glow like a LED as shown in the picture. 

Edited by Xigfrid

52 minutes ago, jenius said:

That conflicts with what I heard on previous preorders and with the notion NY is offering pay later. 

Only thing i had ordered was the Lancer and that was released like 2 weeks after I ordered so I didnt think anything of it. NY might be asking for payment once they place their order or if its COD i think they can pay later. 

22 minutes ago, monishb said:

They charge you right away. I had ordered my premium Hikaru from them but ended up cancelling 

Well thats good to know for future orders ^_^ Didnt know you could cancel orders though.