Arcadia SDF-1 Movie version 1/3000 reissue

Darotower

3 hours ago, Darotower said:

Shipping cost will be high because the size of the box, it's not heavy but it is large. I'll upload a picture of a standard valkyrie box with SDF-1 Macross box and you shall see the difference

Darotower I got you covered with the size of the boxes.

gallery_21587_791_454201.jpg

Online Retailer usually have the size and weight in product info.

from HLJ:

Yamato SDF-1 Package Size/Weight: 49.3 x 36.6 x 14.3 cm / 1730g

Arcadia Super/Strike VF-1S Package Size/Weight:32.6 x 28.4 x 17.0 cm / 1340g

Edited by chyll2

20 hours ago, erizai said:

Shipping will be costly I think for this one.... roughly what is the estimate?

Any one can shed some light?

It was around 6000 yen couple of years ago for ems shipping.  The box is huge and is just a bit longer so most stores had to use a much bigger box to ship it.

4 hours ago, MacrossJunkie said:

Would be nice if they included stuff that was only in the kit version before like the decals, glow stickers, and the etched metal parts.

Yeah. Not to mention the broken bow cannon so you we have the option which one to display. ^_^

17 hours ago, MacrossJunkie said:

Would be nice if they included stuff that was only in the kit version before like the decals, glow stickers, and the etched metal parts.

12 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Yeah. Not to mention the broken bow cannon so you we have the option which one to display. ^_^

Throw in a painted island display base too!

3 hours ago, HardlyNever said:

Wow, this is way earlier than I expected.

Guess I'll hold off on any purchases until then...  Shouldn't pre-orders start soon?

True. But I welcome it even though that it's too soon for them to release it. (Was still wishing that it will next year.) :rolleyes: 

Before I used to wish I have one of those old Takatoku ones when I saw a hands-on display one in a Japanese mall back in the Summer of 1984 (DYRL movie). And I really like the spring action on the arm to launch the Valkyries. But back then, I couldn't just ask my parents to buy me an expensive toy. So knowing that this DYRL Version will get re-release again, I'm going to make sure I will get an SDF-1 in that same size no matter what. It's better to get it in MSRP rather than $800+ nowadays for the Yamato one. ^_^