Uta Macross!

tankball

36 minutes ago, Convectuoso said:

I didn't have much time to put on the Axia event. I have only scored 9500-ish points so far.

How do you rank on the Miss Macross event?

75000ish, not nearly enough to get a metal. Which is a 50K minimum.

Still need to figure out what the 45K reward during the AXIA event was. Grinded hard for it only to get nothing that I can really tell.

1 hour ago, nanoplasm said:

I swear they made "Very Hard" mode for Do You Remember Love? relatively easy compared to the newer Macross songs, so that old folks like us can actually beat it.

I'll have to test that theory, cause I'm still having issues on hard.

I get orbs too slowly to build up to 500 for these event packs. I know you can buy orbs but that's stupid and the game isn't worth that. 

2 hours ago, Master Dex said:

I get orbs too slowly to build up to 500 for these event packs. I know you can buy orbs but that's stupid and the game isn't worth that. 

*shrugs* To each their own. Personally I haven't had much issue getting the needed orbs for the last few packs, just this one was a shorter time span then the others.

I'm sure it's going to slow down on the earnings since I've got a lot of the achievements that grant them. Plus I'm sure most of the limited stuff (the new costumes and valk) will swing around again later. 

Play these games long enough and you get some recycling for new players that missed the first go around.

3 hours ago, Master Dex said:

Gacha funded games in Japan is the norm now, and uta-mac is currently the highest rated rhythm (waifu) game available on the market, beating out Love Live, Idolmaster and Bang Dream.

Spending money to buy some orbs helps fund the game, and it provides record of the account ownership in case you need to recover it.

2 hours ago, nanoplasm said:

Gacha funded games in Japan is the norm now, and uta-mac is currently the highest rated rhythm (waifu) game available on the market, beating out Love Live, Idolmaster and Bang Dream.

Spending money to buy some orbs helps fund the game, and it provides record of the account ownership in case you need to recover it.

Wow, didn't know it was that popular... well let's see if it can keep it up. Depending on the songs in the September update I might throw a few more bucks their way.

13 minutes ago, Master Dex said:

Fair enough but I'm economically disinclined toward it at the present time in any case, lol. 

Yeah, most of us old folks think spending money on virtual waifu is ridiculous.  But it's just like 'almost' like gambling, you are probably going to lose whatever you can afford, but you still find enjoyment while throwing your money away.

1 minute ago, Focslain said:

Wow, didn't know it was that popular... well let's see if it can keep it up. Depending on the songs in the September update I might throw a few more bucks their way.

It's just rating that uta mac is the best in genre, not overall download (popularity), nor highest amount of money people spent (overall revenue), which are more important as a business.

Edited by nanoplasm

1 hour ago, nanoplasm said:

Yeah, most of us old folks think spending money on virtual waifu is ridiculous.  But it's just like 'almost' like gambling, you are probably going to lose whatever you can afford, but you still find enjoyment while throwing your money away.

Yeah... us old folk... heh heh...

*is 28 years old*

Woot! Managed to score a plate for Freyja swimsuit off the freebie section.  So don't need to get the pack... unless I want to. Also I'm getting the hang of DYRL hard mode. Little more practice and I should be able to full combo it. Until then I'll gladly take my ~25 gems per play.

Edited by Focslain

im really happy to see this is still alive even though i havnt posted any thing since the game started. man i realy need to come here alot more. with that said do u think we could all share the waifu bait cards we got? i know the cards or plates or what ever there called i know i wont get the ones i really one. i did get a few i just need some macross waifu bait wallpaper. mostly minmay waifu wallpaper. there like 2-3 minmay plats i really want for wallpaper back i'll never get them. but these r the one i got/like. oh ya i forgot to add. these SS i toke r off my s7 at max screen rez. but i think the game itself is set to 720p or 1080p with these waifu plates 

Screenshot_20170907-031545.png

Screenshot_20170907-031619.png

Screenshot_20170907-031629.png

Screenshot_20170907-031641.png

Screenshot_20170907-031650.png

Edited by tankball

3 hours ago, nanoplasm said:

le sigh... going to save stones for the next time Sheryl Swimsuit episode is back in the gacha.

It might still be available in the current set. Worst case I suggest keeping up on the 3x daily freebie. I got the Freyja one yesterday, you might be able to get Sheryl's as well. 

4 hours ago, tankball said:

im really happy to see this is still alive even though i havnt posted any thing since the game started. man i realy need to come here alot more. with that said do u think we could all share the waifu bait cards we got? i know the cards or plates or what ever there called i know i wont get the ones i really one. i did get a few i just need some macross waifu bait wallpaper. mostly minmay waifu wallpaper. there like 2-3 minmay plats i really want for wallpaper back i'll never get them. but these r the one i got/like. oh ya i forgot to add. these SS i toke r off my s7 at max screen rez. but i think the game itself is set to 720p or 1080p with these waifu plates 

Ok, so how did you get the full screen shots of these and which ones are you looking for. Maybe if we pool collections we can get you the shots you want.

9 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

There's some Minmay for you:

Screenshot_2017-09-07-06-50-15.jpg.c9845e1f6f9c8999b153a7921a4160fc.jpg

oh yes thats 1st class waifu bait. is there any way u can take the SS without the android bottens in the pic? i also did a video hoping it can help some ppl out. if i sound like im being a but im not i just have autism so at times i can say stuff in the wrong way. its one of the few thing i hate about it but i make do and try and mature more every day i can. im oppen to talk about it to. but lets keep these to the waifu bait stuff in Uta-Macross and help out anyone that needs help with this app! 

oh ya i also got the one pic i was wanting since the app went into close beta a few months back. but ya lets all pool these pics for everyone to use 

15 hours ago, Focslain said:

It might still be available in the current set. Worst case I suggest keeping up on the 3x daily freebie. I got the Freyja one yesterday, you might be able to get Sheryl's as well. 

The free gacha only drop up to 3☆ plates.  The Minmay swimsuit one is a 4 or 5☆ plate.  So there is no chance of getting it from the Free Gacha.

Also the current gacha doesn't have the Sheryl swimsuit episode (which is the one Minmay swimsuit plate belong to).

42 minutes ago, nanoplasm said:

The free gacha only drop up to 3☆ plates.  The Minmay swimsuit one is a 4 or 5☆ plate.  So there is no chance of getting it from the Free Gacha.

Also the current gacha doesn't have the Sheryl swimsuit episode (which is the one Minmay swimsuit plate belong to).

can u take screenshots and post them here?

6 hours ago, tankball said:

oh ok, if someone knew what they were doing they could get into the game files and pull the pics out that way.

Not really, the plates aren't stored internally until you get them. That is why there is a dl when new plates are found. Most likely to both conserve space and prevent others from doing what you are suggesting.

I think i have a way to get clean screenshot, but want to test it before I write up the SOP and post it. btw, thank you for the video, it got me on the right path for this.

Edited by Focslain

2 hours ago, Focslain said:

Not really, the plates aren't stored internally until you get them. That is why there is a dl when new plates are found. Most likely to both conserve space and prevent others from doing what you are suggesting.

I think i have a way to get clean screenshot, but want to test it before I write up the SOP and post it. btw, thank you for the video, it got me on the right path for this.

that u r right. and alright i hope we all can get posting pics soon, Lord knows i wont get then meany good ones since im not a P2W