Uta Macross!

tankball

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Focslain said:

Not sure if my use of google translate will work for this, plus I'm not out of work for another 4 hrs and can't access twitter til then.

I got Ranka and Freyja covered.  Waiting for Minmay to be unlocked before I spam more.

It's kind of cool they actually have 3D rendered background.  Most Rhythm games are just 2D sprite doing 2.5 animation.

Also Freyja video is unlocked, and not region locked to JPN.  LoL.

Will HG send out the goon squad with Cease and Decease letters?

Edited by nanoplasm

19 hours ago, nanoplasm said:

It's kind of cool they actually have 3D rendered background.  Most Rhythm games are just 2D sprite doing 2.5 animation.

Also Freyja video is unlocked, and not region locked to JPN.  LoL.

Will HG send out the goon squad with Cease and Decease letters?

Only if you can get it outside the Japan Google play store, which I haven't seen it yet in the US play store.

2 hours ago, nanoplasm said:

Thank you for your diligance.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, and I followed the directions for creating a japanese google account and when accessing the page it does a compatability check.

Surprise, surprise...  it says not avaliable for my device.

Suggestions?

2 hours ago, Focslain said:

Yeah, and I followed the directions for creating a japanese google account and when accessing the page it does a compatability check.

Surprise, surprise...  it says not avaliable for my device.

Suggestions?

That's not enough to bypass Googles geolocation restriction for apps. You just need to download the APK from an alternative app store

2 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

That's not enough to bypass Googles geolocation restriction for apps. You just need to download the APK from an alternative app store

ok, can you PM the link. Was hoping to get this from the store so I could support it.

7 hours ago, Focslain said:

ok, can you PM the link. Was hoping to get this from the store so I could support it.

I don't have it. I downloaded the Beta using a link at the top of this thread. Now I'd like to find a link to download the actual game.

Forget about that. I found it:

https://apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/5360

Edited by Convectuoso
Update

10 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

I don't have it. I downloaded the Beta using a link at the top of this thread. Now I'd like to find a link to download the actual game.

Forget about that. I found it:

https://apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/5360

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Spent a bit longer then I should have playing this last night. Also have the same problem that I did with the Love Live game. The difficulty curve in some songs isn't so much a curve as a cliff.

Also need to learn how (as in best time to do) to use skills.

So anyone know how to get Barsara/Mylene. I didn't see them in the main list so not sure if they are promotional or just hard to get. Only rank 13 right now so working through the main cast right now.

Edit: Nvm, seems they are set to be added in Sept.

Edited by Focslain

• 2 weeks later...