Hunting for a Yamato Perf Trans 1/60 VF-11C

zeo-x

Hi all, 

I'm kinda new here. I was telling a friend of mine that I've been hunting for a Yamato 1/60 Perf Trans VF-11C without luck and he recommended that I try my luck on here. If anyone is willing to part with theirs/or know where I can get one, I would really appreciate it!

I've got a DX Chogokin YF-30 Chronos and a 1/60 Yamato Perf Trans Super Ostrich to trade if anyone is interested in them as well. 

11 minutes ago, frankell05 said:

there was somebody very recently selling one on the trades and sale thread. no box but for a very decent price

Ah, crap. I'll try and look for him then. I def don't mind if there's no box. Thanks! 

7 hours ago, monishb said:

one with super pack on jungle - http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=1698362

7 hours ago, jvmacross said:

seems there may be some yellowing on this one.....may be worth to ask for additional pics...

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=1698362

199000001637.jpg

likewise im looking for a vf -11b

thanks for the links, guys! Yea, I was worried about the yellowing. Do I just contact the shop directly? 

4 minutes ago, zeo-x said:

thanks for the links, guys! Yea, I was worried about the yellowing. Do I just contact the shop directly? 

Just ask for pics of the actual toy where they are saying discoloration exists.....honestly, for the price they are asking it is probably better to wait for one that is free of any yellowing....