WTB: Yamato VF-19 S/ F/ Zola

Kinzoku VF

Hi everyone,

Looking for some 'old' Yamato Macross 7 Vfs.

The VF-19 S , the VF-19 F, last but not least the VF-19P Zola Patrol ver.

Preferably boxed and in mint to very good condition (no cracks, stress marks or whatever). 

Anyone have any of these 3 Macross 7 VF to sell, drop me a Pm.

Tanks in advance

• 1 month later...

UPDATE:

O.k found everything (and much more!)  through friends and contacts.

But nothing at all on MW though?? The main place I was sure to find what I was looking for.

...Anyway giving this VF another shot here in case someone has one.

I am still looking for a VF-19 P Zola Patrol

Anyone with a VF19-P Zola to sell please let me know.

Thanks in advance!! 

Well it's also out of production and people still want them. Looks like Mandarake last sold one at 28,000. Which is roughly $250. Not sure many here would be willing to sell a new one for $200 when the going rate is higher.

A bit unlucky with nobody able to help you out, Kinzoku. Maybe VF-19's are too precious for members to part with- I blame Spanner :lol:

VF-19P aside, what else are you after? Hopefully people here may be able to help you out on other ones! ^_^

the vf-19, along with every other macross bird, has had a price spike 50-100 dollars in the past year or so.  Used to see these for like 200 on ebay, now people want 400 for them (where they dont sell). on the rare occasion you actually see an auction on ebay, they seem to go for like 250+.  

Late reply....Thanks Falcon and Loop for the heads up.

For now I'm only missing a few variants. I have pretty much everything else.

The other variants I'm after are nothing fantastic /rare. Not desperate nor in a hurry, will get them if I find them for reasonable prices. Or supa cheap....I get lucky sometimes...

As far as the 19P , I finally got one. Supa mib. What I don't get is why I paid more for it than the VF-11B....Whatever, it was still cheaper than Mandarake, etc. More or less retail price from 2012. Shouldn't complain....:D. My Yamato stuff is soon coming to an end. Not sure I'll bother with many more Arcadia re-releases unless its warranted (no releases with extra added tampo prints for me.....I can decal them myself nearly as well and personally do no find it justifies the price hikes.)

We want new VFs that have never been done in 1/60....If Experten can do them in 1/100 don't see what the issue is in 1/60....But I guess endlessly milking the VF'1s is more profitable.....(nothing against VF-1s but some variety goes a long way)

Anyway, thanks for the help....Got all the VFs I was currently looking for. \:)/

• 1 month later...