WTB: VF-19S

Arnjolt

I'm looking for the following:

VF-19s

I'm not looking for MISB, open and displayed are fine, as long as there is no damage to them.  I'd prefer boxes as well if possible, that depends upon the price of course.  I managed to snag the rest of my wants.

Edited by Arnjolt

2 hours ago, Arnjolt said:

I've never used yahoo japan auctions.  Is there a middleman I have to go through?

Yeah I've used buyee and zen market. Buyee is more convenient but they try to nickel and dime you with fees. Zen market is cheaper but you have to make a deposit for auctions and if you don't win then you may incur fees to get your money back depending on how you made the deposit. 

I would try buyee first and just opt out of their extra services; package inspection etc. 

3 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Yeah I've used buyee and zen market. Buyee is more convenient but they try to nickel and dime you with fees. Zen market is cheaper but you have to make a deposit for auctions and if you don't win then you may incur fees to get your money back depending on how you made the deposit. 

I would try buyee first and just opt out of their extra services; package inspection etc. 

Well, I'm not going to say they nickel and dime you for it. It's their service fee for being your middleman or what we call it for being your proxy. You have to be forgiving though in order to use them. Because without those proxy people, you have to pay more from eBay if you really want to get the said item. ;) 

5 hours ago, Arnjolt said:

I've never used yahoo japan auctions.  Is there a middleman I have to go through?

There's Buyee, FromJapan, and Zen Market.

2 hours ago, Arnjolt said:

I just managed to snag a 1/48 Super and Strike parts set on Mandarake.  So... I've updated the want list.

I almost bought that! Haha. I didn't pull the trigger because I couldn't tell if the stickers were applied or included. Excellent price if complete with unapplied stickers 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres