I think its best to have it Matte... still looking for more images for references...gotta watch M7 again. Anyone know which episode it was in?

Welcome to the renewal club! B))

...shelf above...so colorful! ^_^

So is there a Brera renewal or just the FP that's being released?

They haven't released it's superpacks seperately yet (if ever). I don't know enough about the improvements but I don't think it's enough to call it a renewal, maybe a 1.1.

That I don't know, but they didn't totally redo the toy like they did for the renewals. I think they just tightened things up and made some crotchal region improvements. They also haven't shown pics of it without the armor.

Guest davidwhangchoi

So just the FP then eh? and it is compatible with the V1?

it's definitely enough redesign to be considered a "renewal"

initially bandai showed the prototype fast packs equipt with an unchanged vf27.

but later showed the redesign w/ fastpacks right before pre-order.

it's debatable if there's enough change to warrant a rebuy but you can check out comparison photos

check out the first(old) and last(renewal) pics for the differences

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN981417/Sci

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks for the pics David, I hadn't seen those.

The head clearance really changes this one for the better.

yeah, i think everyone was in your camp that it was minor changes including myself initially bc bandai sent mixed signals and confused everyone.

especially mixing old photos w/ the renewal pics during pre-orders sent even more mixed signals that nothing has changed in the design.

so i feel ya.

as for the FP's. i think that's confusing and no one will really know if it's compatible with the v1 until it's released bc they were initially fitted the FP's on the old vf27 design in prototype pics, but since then re- fitted them on the "renewal" so no one knows for sure if any changes were made to the FP's to compensate for the renewals or making them incompatible to the v1's

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I think its best to have it Matte... still looking for more images for references...gotta watch M7 again. Anyone know which episode it was in?

So is there a Brera renewal or just the FP that's being released?

I was super skeptical at first but ultimately I felt that there were enough changes in the mold to warrant a purchase of navel-boy's airplane :)

Such an awesome display, Kicker. The additional LED strip added to the front edge of the shelf is a nice touch.

Thanks buddy if I had your skill I'd weather majority of my stuff. and if you ever decide to take on commission for weathering lmk =)

Ordered my additional sets of LED lights. So now each shelf will have their own respective LED strip. YAY

did a little cleaning and unboxed my 19Kai + sound boosters.

here they are in the land of my misfit valks... no place for them in my main cab with my fave toys. lol

(sorry for the bad pic... dark and raining here.)

post-8437-0-83628600-1369443137_thumb.jpg

i did a slight modification on the headfin so the front part doesn't jut up on top of the head. there's a slight gap at the back but it's less annoying for me than the gap on top of the head.

post-8437-0-19647200-1369443255_thumb.jpg

Edited by m0n5t3r

Took a picture of the group of chibi before they go into their respective shelf series

DSC_0100_zps267a8fa9.jpg

The two for now...

DSC_0101_zpsa69aedb3.jpg

Wasn't at the Shizuoka hobby show... but thought i'd imitate

DSC_0102_zps3fbfc660.jpg

DSC_0103_zps4ed9ecdf.jpg

I don't have any VF1 Riders.. but my squad is in slumber until called upon.. trying to get a buddy to print out a floor size carrier deck =)

DSC_0106_zpsea2b06d6.jpg

Finally saw, wish I didn't.

So Cinello, do you take all your toy photos in the buff? Those tricky mirrors will get you every time.

Edited by Benson13