Sorry. 99.5% of my collection is SDF Macross. She looks good enough though, that I went on evilbay and picked up a resin kit of her for $30.ooUS, not 30min after finding out who she was. Now, I just need to finish watching the series...now that I have four figures.

@ ACEOFTHEREBELLION: Nice job on the 1:72 VF-1S and D. The Minmay "pilot" conversion is a must. Gotta do it on mine. Did those come in the "Robotech Changers" or the original packaging?

Thank you kindly! VF-1S was a robotech changer, VF-1D is recent a bandai reissue. Still thinking about getting a VF-1J and a VF-1A to finish out the set, but with as time consuming as they are (especially with mods) I might just say 'screw it' and save up for more yamatos instead, haha.

Got it from someone on the forum. I don't see those often. I still have some other classic ones in a tube, but no room.

I had a link a few pages back.

I"ll try to take some more when I get home from work.

I looked back through page 25 and couldnt find a link :(

Here's the latest update for my second shelf. It's telling me I need a third. Newest additions in this pic are the 11B, 19 Kai, and the small Macross Frontier figures.

photobucket-9301-1350668955378.jpg

Edited by Benson13

I looked back through page 25 and couldnt find a link :(

Found it on the old page. Took a while but man you really had me looking lol

http://www.fixturesgroup.com/content.php?parent=frameless_cases&type=products&parent_menu_name=European%20Frameless%20Display%20Cases%20&title=Economy%20Frameless%20Full%20Vision%20Wallcase&product_id=1248

Stressed out at work. I think I'm going to open the case of VF11B to relieve some stress and set up a imaginary New Edwards base when I get home. Been playing and spending too much time with the 1/6 figs

Sweet Benson!! Which CMS are you missing still?

Mainly the bridge bunnys CMS. I'm also looking for the banpesto Luca figure that goes with that set. I have no idea why they didn't make an Ozma. An interesting detail that they added with those Sheryl and Ranka figures is that Ranka comes with additional arms so her and Sheryl can hold hands. The support base included with her also accomodates both figures so that they can maintain that pose.

Edited by Benson13

Thanks alot those look great, is the height of the shelves adjustable, or are they a set height ? Thanks in advance. I gotta get mikes awesome glaug and regults in there lol.

How do you keep them all cleaned?

Considering how much Kicker has, based on the photos, I imagine it is a full time job. So, either he has hired someone to do the cleaning or he starts the first of each year cleaning the first figs and/or valks he comes across steadily moving through each case and by the end of the year has to start all over again.

Edit: In fact I imagine that if anyone were to meet him, he would probably have cleaning clothes on with a duster in hand. As a supporting idea, I don't think we have ever seen the entirety of the collection all at once because he is posting pics shortly after having cleaned the photographed area. ;)

Edited by NightCastle

Experimenting with some new display tech while trying to incorporate the renewal valk holder pieces (since they hold the valk firmly). Once I get the bends and measurements right, I'll be hitting up tap plastics to see how much acrylic hangers would cost (to replace the wire hangers).

gallery_14163_553_702117.jpggallery_14163_553_937980.jpg

Edited by ultraman zoffy

Great idea ultraman zoffy, can't wait to see how your display turns out. And thanks for reminding Tap Plastics exits, I've been trying to find a place that sells acrylic risers for my displays in a retail setting so I'm checking them out this week.

Took a break from my Itano Ozma project to address a more pressing issue in my Mac Frontier display: SPACE. My previous idea of using the stand parts worked okay, but it cluttered up the space more than I thought it would. This solution is way more versatile, and I can now fit at least 4 (or possibly 5, I think!) of my Frontier valks on just the right side of the shelf alone. It can also do battroid and guardian modes, but no space for that at the moment (or ever). I now believe I solved the mystery of how to jam a future RVF into my Detolf's Frontier corner. FINALLY, a Frontier display that I am completely satisfied with... :)

gallery_14163_553_1027932.jpggallery_14163_553_2180722.jpggallery_14163_553_1582233.jpggallery_14163_553_863637.jpggallery_14163_553_1783838.jpg

Edited by ultraman zoffy