I started finally pulling stuff out of boxes. I think I'm gonna stick to the Chronicle backgrounds!

It's gonna take awhile to place everything, but I think I'm ready to go full Macross cave.

oGMwkOF.png

that looks fantastic! im really liking the Macross Chronicles in the background! and the Bandai box! I once used the box background idea for some of my 1:18 model cars but no room for that now..

wow i see alot of dust in that collection. time to clean, perfect excuse to spend some time with your valks.

Dust is the enemy. It must never be given a respite!

Awesome set up Skullmilita - I like the magazine backgrounds.

Thought I'd ask you guys your opinion about something.. I moved a few things around in my Macross displays one of which was switching Alto's 25 from Battroid to Gerwalk.

Being a bit limited for space I had to deploy the wings vertically as there just isn't enough room in the cabinet to have them positioned horizontally..

Im kinda 50:50 about it.. in one way I like it as it kinda makes it look more aggressive and in another way im not so sure as I don't think they ever had their wings in this configuration in the anime..

Do you guys think it looks silly or ok?

post-21335-0-97506200-1415703469_thumb.jpgpost-21335-0-20107800-1415703482_thumb.jpg

Had to tighten both shoulder joints as they were a little loose and floppy, the right arm wasn't able to hold up the weight of the gun..

Its a little disappointing considering this Valk was brand new in a sealed box and only ever transformed once to battroid with very minimal handling. <_<

Edited by spanner76

Thought I'd ask you guys your opinion about something.. I moved a few things around in my Macross displays one of which was switching Alto's 25 from Battroid to Gerwalk.

Being a bit limited for space I had to deploy the wings vertically as there just isn't enough room in the cabinet to have them positioned horizontally..

Im kinda 50:50 about it.. in one way I like it as it kinda makes it look more aggressive and in another way im not so sure as I don't think they ever had their wings in this configuration in the anime..

attachicon.gifIMG-1415701700491-V.jpgattachicon.gif20141111_213423.jpg

Had to tighten both shoulder joints as they were a little loose and floppy, the right arm wasn't able to hold up the weight of the gun..

Its a little disappointing considering this Valk was brand new in a sealed box and only ever transformed once to battroid with very minimal handling. <_<

I think it looks badass.

Sorta like homaging the flapping-wings of the SV-51.

attachicon.gifIMG-1415701700491-V.jpgattachicon.gif20141111_213423.jpg

I think it looks cool with the wings in that position. Its like a bird of prey swooping down on its prey.