damn that's nice 78 valks total huh...damn.. that's nice..

Hi kicker, do me a favor, show some high resolution grey minmar guard custom please! Also, I remember you never show a complete sum of your custom collection before, really keen to see it here!

Btw, indeed awesome collection you have!!!

Hi kicker, do me a favor, show some high resolution grey minmar guard custom please! Also, I remember you never show a complete sum of your custom collection before, really keen to see it here!

Btw, indeed awesome collection you have!!!

Soon.....when its all complete....and yes that is correct. The complete sum of my customs collection has yet to be revealed. =) They are all located in my secret new edwards base hangar - a.k.a. the Valk Museum.

Soon.....when its all complete....and yes that is correct. The complete sum of my customs collection has yet to be revealed. =) They are all located in my secret new edwards base hangar - a.k.a. the Valk Museum.

I am pretty excited to see the pictures! It's always cool to see a huge well displayed collection

Your secret valk chamber? Or another forbidden valk headquarter? hehe...you're challenging my imagination..LOL!

it was time for an update. :)

overview:

001Room.jpg

002Room.jpg

003Room.jpg

004Room.jpg

And here are the many boxes of toys that are in storage. People have asked before.

005Room.jpg

006Room.jpg

007RoomB.jpg

008RoomB.jpg

008BRoomB.jpg

Macross

087Macross01.jpg

088Macross02.jpg

089Macross03.jpg

090Macross04.jpg

091Macross05.jpg

092Macross06.jpg

093Macross07.jpg

Next up are closeups on the various SH Figuarts:

009Figuarts01.jpg

010Figuarts02.jpg

011Figuarts03.jpg

012Figuarts04.jpg

013Figuarts05.jpg

014Figuarts06.jpg

015Figuarts07.jpg

016Figuarts08.jpg

017Figuarts09.jpg

018Figuarts10.jpg

019Figuarts11.jpg

020Figuarts12.jpg

021Figuarts13.jpg

022Figuarts14.jpg

My single most expensive toy: 1/24 scale Yamato Toys Patlabor

023Patlabor15.jpg

My DC Universe Classics collection

024DC01.jpg

025DC02.jpg

026DC03.jpg

027DC04.jpg

028DC05.jpg

029DC06.jpg

030DC07.jpg

031DC08.jpg

Marvel Legends:

032Marvel01.jpg

033Marvel02.jpg

034Marvel03.jpg

035Marvel04.jpg

ok, I cant seem to post any more so....well, the Macross stuff is there anyway :)

oh oh.. do i sense collection intervention... where's Exo to judge lol

A Fitting stand for my future VF-4G valkyrie

http://s186.photobuc...t=VIDEO0006.mp4

Freaking amazing, "clap on" and "clap off"....i could just imagine I walk into the valk room and right before I step in I say the magic words.. "Lights on" or "Hangar open" then bam all the LED lights turn on.. baddass..

I wonder if I can tracking or pick up the whole set for sale instead of getting and looking for them one by one.. ergh...

Bad ass collection Scream. It's nice to see that so many of use are into so many other things. I have alot of the same DCUC figures as well. I haven't opened any of the Matty subscrition stuff. All my 25th annivesary GI Joes are in the garage in storage bins.

One of your Kamen rider figures reminds me of Saber Rider.

Another show to check out is the toy collector. It airs on the travel channel. The premier episode was funny because the kept pronouncing Darkseid, as Darkseed.

Edited by Golden Arms

Kicker I was wrong about the name. VT102 has it correct, it's toy Hunter.

The guy tonight had an awesome chogokin and shogun robots collection. He had alot of vintage macross and mospeada toys as well. I can't wait til we see once of us on the show.

Kicker you do curate your collection too well, so we don't have to worry about you.