Thats an awesome set up! I need to create something like that. This is my headboard diorama which my wife told me to put away when she got home. It was Wizartar's review which made me buy these and do these poses.

post-15125-0-20301400-1343617196_thumb.jpg

post-15125-0-37993100-1343617911_thumb.jpg

post-15125-0-81239400-1343617953_thumb.jpg

post-15125-0-09730200-1343617988_thumb.jpg

Edited by Valkyrie Magnus

IMAG0149.jpg?t=1343333263

GBP Collection Complete

Woodland: VF-1A CF

Regular: VF-1J

Urban Camo: VF-1S

Felt like i had to mix it up a bit :)

That urban camo GBP is such an awesome repaint. If they had something like that for the 1/60's I'd be all over it like white on bread.

Also, are those chain bases painted like that or did you do it?

Edited by mass driver

Not my entire collection, but this is what my wife got me for my 30th birthday last week.

Got to say..., I'm a very happy boy.

Nice gifts :D your lady is awesome!

Your wife is an awesome lady, Happy belated B-Day and enjoy!! B))

The problem with my wife is, she lets me buy whatever I want so I get all the releases, but at the same time she feels like it's hard to buy for me for birthday's etc because I buy all the damn valks lol.

I would never let my wife try and buy a valk for me. I can just see it now "WTF do you mean I have to stay up all night hitting F5?".....

Happy late bday 3D-Brainx. You're lucky to have a wife that lets you enjoy your hobby.

I would never let my wife try and buy a valk for me. I can just see it now "WTF do you mean I have to stay up all night hitting F5?".....

Happy late bday 3D-Brainx. You're lucky to have a wife that lets you enjoy your hobby.

The F5 thing really only applies to the Bandai Renewals for me so far.

Gotta agree with LOOP. I get everything on pre-order or just BIN on evilbay, so when it comes time for b-days or Christmas, she's thrown for a loop (bad pun, sorry). Gotta love her though, because sometimes I'll buy her things she didn't even knew she wanted, but when she opens it...SURPRISE! She's into Aliens (Giger), Christine ('58 Plymouth), Bela Lagosi Dracula, Star Trek AND Wars, and even likes some of my Macross stuff. She can't stand Minmay though...haha. She likes Misa, but is jealous of me liking Milia. Go figure.

Cool man, my wife also loves Macross, Star Trek and Wars and all kinds of general Sci-Fi. She collects the PVC's and resin statues of anime characters and has even built a Bandai 1/72 VF-25F with the Ranka decals,she used the stickers though :p so she would not ruin the water slides on attempt 1 .

gotta get this thread back on track....sample pic of my movie/books macross only collection... hell even the puzzles made it on the floor

DSC_0086.jpg

taking it back old school since my LD's were on the first pic...how about vhs collection lol ...cms unopened box figures still in the corner.. I think I"m only missing series 4 minmay series unopened box to collect..

DSC_0034.jpg

Man, those Supernova YF-19s are so beautiful.. it really irks me Yamato didn't do that scheme themselves.

Well, maybe second time around, they'll pull it off. I'm eagerly awaiting some hint that they're planning an update to the YF-19.

In the meantime, I wonder if anyone makes those markings in 1/48 scale now...