Here is the latest addition to my collection.

2vm69w4.jpg

Everything's brand spankin' new... Very nice.

But i'm surprised that they made the VF-1S's visor dark again. The original releases has a more transparent green color.

Edited by m0n5t3r

Everything's brand spankin' new... Very nice.

But i'm surprised that they made the VF-1S's visor dark again. The original releases has a more transparent green color.

I prefer the black visor over the green. It gives that Valk the whole, I've been a bad, bad, Roy look.

Finally found a spot to display my paltry MacF collection. YF-29 plus what's left after i sold off my ver.1s... hopefully i can get a VF-25G -_-

7189173099_2a302ee642_z.jpg

...and here's the rest of the collection sans my Mac0 valks...

7374406620_58b64d4116_t.jpg 7189185393_7ccefa850c_t.jpg 7189185479_23c73af94d_t.jpg

Edited by m0n5t3r

Monster's display is attractive to me because of the symmetry. I like displays where there is an item that serves as a focal point for a shelf, with the surrounding toys making the focal point look better. For the DYRL shelf, the SDF-1; for Mac Plus shelf the vf-22; and for the TV shelf, the GBP; etc.

Excellent use of those Yamato stands, i didn't even know they supported Battroid modes.

And great use of those flight pose stands. They are life savers.

I enjoy seeing collections out in the open, on the shelf cold & hard & not confined & sterile looking.

Yeah I like my collection open and accessible. My friends get a kick out of them, but they know enough not to take them off the shelf.

AGREED. Look all you want, count em, be amazed... but unless you've been transforming toys since 1984 & have bought atleast one $200+ high end collectible in the last decade- DO NOT TOUCH. :angry:

Use compressed air & a feather duster for my anti-dusting campaigns.

Love how your Mac7 valks are displayed. Gotta get me a Mac7 valk!

I'd love to have an open display shelf, but dust is a b!tch here where we live...

Dust isn't too much of an issue in my den, but I do have to dust once in a while. Usually use one of those swiffer dusters. And for those that don't have the Mac7 valks, you guys really need to get on that bandwagon. The 19 Fire and 17S are just the best ever. I can't wait for the 17D to be released with FAST packs!

Oh man my new shelving system has no symmetry at all.

Don't sweat it Kicker. That's my own personal opinion regarding display aesthetics. Everybody likes displaying their things their own way and that's cool. Besides, I guarantee symmetry doesn't matter to your visitors when they're getting sensory overload from the ridiculous amount of cool stuff in your display room.

I've been slowly taking pictures of things in "that room". It's hard to maneuver to get good shots since its like a library style section. I am trying to dig out stuff from the "closets" and pile them together for group shots. I don't think this thread will be able to contain them. Just kidding. I'm such an ass. Just tired from moving deals around them.3d35bdf8.gif

Also it seems my brother has been telling his friends. Him and his friends are into the new Macross Frontier stuff.. I had to give him a introductory class to Macross 101. Not sure if I feel comfortable him telling everyone lol. He text me last night and asked if his friends could come over.. gladly enough I was already knocked out.

Edited by Kicker773

I feel you on that Kicker. People these days are to untrustworthy. I wouldn't bring strangers over to see my collection. I say meet them and hang out to get a feel for them first, if at all. Or you could direct them to this site where they can get a real appreciation for Macross and they can bask in all the pretty pictures.

When my family were over, my mom wanted to go in there and take pictures to post on her Facebook. I was like hellz nah. I'm glad I locked the room. Then again she had me open it to show my aunts and uncles and my little cousins with their fingerprints all over my cases. Had to wipe them off ASAP. Sorry I'm just anal like that. It really felt like a tour. Only a certain amount of people could go in at a time. I should have charged them.

When my family were over, my mom wanted to go in there and take pictures to post on her Facebook. I was like hellz nah. I'm glad I locked the room. Then again she had me open it to show my aunts and uncles and my little cousins with their fingerprints all over my cases. Had to wipe them off ASAP. Sorry I'm just anal like that. It really felt like a tour. Only a certain amount of people could go in at a time. I should have charged them.

You should've, they probably can't see another collection like that outside of Japan. As for the grubby little mitts touching the cases, tasers work great for correcting bad behavior. I think Murphy has the best idea with the chains and locks on his collection. I protect mine with a Springfield XD .40.