Give me until maybe Wednesday or Thursday. Have paperwork to do tomorrow, but I should be able to move and start organizing them. Had to take the tv out of the macross room to make room. Reorganized the closet and the unbuilt kits to the garage. All boxes you will see in the next pics all have it's contents. The displayed items have their respective boxes in the garage. Granted there will still be books and DVDs on the floor. LoL but trust me when I say this.....it will be glorious bwahahahahahaha....no seriously I like the way the room feels like a library with isles.

I'm facing a similar problem. I have a man space but my drum kit takes up way to much room, and the book case I have got really small really fast.

Give me until maybe Wednesday or Thursday. Have paperwork to do tomorrow, but I should be able to move and start organizing them. Had to take the tv out of the macross room to make room. Reorganized the closet and the unbuilt kits to the garage. All boxes you will see in the next pics all have it's contents. The displayed items have their respective boxes in the garage. Granted there will still be books and DVDs on the floor. LoL but trust me when I say this.....it will be glorious bwahahahahahaha....no seriously I like the way the room feels like a library with isles.

DUDE!!! haha... i was thinking of doing the same thing potentially with my room, but i was debating about the pros and cons of doing a "Library" aisle set up. I kind like having an open floor space to open and "play" with some of my stuff occasionally... haha.... but i guess i could always do that somewhere else. Also, i have carpet in this room, so i couldn't figure a good way to stabilize the display cases just hanging out in the middle of the room.

Are the new cases exactly like the ones you currently have against the wall?

The detolf is not an ideal set up for isles because people can easily knock them down, plus you guys over there have earthquakes here and there. And plus you have carpet. A detolf can only be as sturdy if it has the weight to keep it grounded. Yes same case. I'm trying to see if I can fit my other non macross stuff in there. An open floor is nice and I would love to have that, but with my current limited space i had to go with the library set up. Plus it kind of looks nice since you have three angles where you can look at the figure/toy/valk. 3 Dimensional. Basically now I have to display them keeping that in mind so it won't be the regular pose look one way thing.

Took a quick picture of the crazyness before I went to work with my phone at 5am

DSC_0096.jpg

The old set up with the open floor space.. well not really lol..imma miss watching and listening to my tv in there..058e8b09.gif

room1.jpg

Old pictures... it will never be the same..

LeftSideA.jpg

Old pictures for giggles..

RightSide-1A.jpg

I wonder do I get my start my own thread? Nah Just kidding LOL c562502d.gif

I guess I went a little nuts. I was deprived as a child of macross toys. Some for customization, some were deals that were too good to pass up, and some were just I wanted to keep for the long run. You haven't seen multiples yet.

I guess I went a little nuts. I was deprived as a child of macross toys. Some for customization, some were deals that were too good to pass up, and some were just I wanted to keep for the long run. You haven't seen multiples yet.

We HAVEN'T seen the multiples yet? Sweet baby Tebow.

That amount of Macross items concentrated in such a small area will likely cause an unwanted space fold to occur. :lol:

That feeling is kinda scary.. that point where you don't consider yourself "grown up"... but you suddenly have a job, and all this money to spend on all the stuff you couldn't buy as a kid.

I've bought a ton of junk like nerf guns and Legos, but Macross stuff has certainly taken the largest chunk of my disposable income since college.

That feeling is kinda scary.. that point where you don't consider yourself "grown up"... but you suddenly have a job, and all this money to spend on all the stuff you couldn't buy as a kid.

I've bought a ton of junk like nerf guns and Legos , but Macross stuff has certainly taken the largest chunk of my disposable income since college.

Your words apply pretty much in my case. :lol:

Edited by BlueMax

The detolf is not an ideal set up for isles because people can easily knock them down, plus you guys over there have earthquakes here and there. And plus you have carpet. A detolf can only be as sturdy if it has the weight to keep it grounded. Yes same case. I'm trying to see if I can fit my other non macross stuff in there. An open floor is nice and I would love to have that, but with my current limited space i had to go with the library set up. Plus it kind of looks nice since you have three angles where you can look at the figure/toy/valk. 3 Dimensional. Basically now I have to display them keeping that in mind so it won't be the regular pose look one way thing.

Took a quick picture of the crazyness before I went to work with my phone at 5am

The old set up with the open floor space.. well not really lol..imma miss watching and listening to my tv in there..058e8b09.gif

Old pictures... it will never be the same..

Old pictures for giggles..

I wonder do I get my start my own thread? Nah Just kidding LOL c562502d.gif

WOW.. Can i come visit your Valk Museum??? This is better than the stuff ive seen in Akihabara.

It's harder than I thought to decide on where goes what. I think I will devote one display case for the customs. My vf 1d came in today with optional parts so that's going to be a hoot.

Going to need help on this one. Is this right order?

Macross

Macross dyrl

Macross zero?

Macross plus

Macross 7

Macross frontier

Right?

Edited by Kicker773

WOW.. Can i come visit your Valk Museum??? This is better than the stuff ive seen in Akihabara.

TELL ME ABOUT IT... just plain incredible. makes me embarrassed to have attempted to show off my own sad little current state of affairs...

Edited by Shaorin

Kicker, you are such a baller! Look at that display... Multiples up to the ceiling... I am supremely jealous. I'd love to visit and see all of that glory in person.

Oh my... I'm freaking tired. Almost done. It looks pretty decent. The scene in there reminds me of the warehouse from Indiana jones with all those relics up to the ceiling in relics... In this case valks, valks, valks....

Rev you forgot about macross 2 ....I need to pick three to four more detolfs....

Not a balled just a saver...