can't believe how much this thread has taken off and everyone sharing their pics! funny how it all gets inspiring to see others posting their collection displays. I can't purchase any new toys anymore without thinking of how it will effect my display and i'm sure some of you are the same way.

I don't have too many updates from my collection these days since i'm pretty much done with what i can afford. Plus i don't have anymore more space!!! the dreaded problem for collection displayers...

I've really been collecting a lot more Transformers as of late, but they don't nearly get as much love as the macross stuff =]

can't believe how much this thread has taken off and everyone sharing their pics! funny how it all gets inspiring to see others posting their collection displays. I can't purchase any new toys anymore without thinking of how it will effect my display and i'm sure some of you are the same way.

I don't have too many updates from my collection these days since i'm pretty much done with what i can afford. Plus i don't have anymore more space!!! the dreaded problem for collection displayers...

I've really been collecting a lot more Transformers as of late, but they don't nearly get as much love as the macross stuff =]

Agreed! I come from a Transformers background but nothing inspired me to take me displays to new levels like Macross. And i also will not buy anything unless i know exactly how i will look on my shelf. I'm glad i choose the 1/48 scale, otherwise i'd be broke & angry trying to "catch up".

Fortunately, Transformers isn't pushing anything i have interest in, the 3rd party stuff is kinda tempting, but not enough to de-focus my Macross themed collecting.

Yes space... I need more space....booh.. and more pictures from you Kirik LOL

I have to be carefull with displaying non Macross stuff since I have figs and statues that are too revealing..

"watchtower this is ghost rider, requesting for fly by"........"Negative ghost rider the pattern is full"

InFlight.gif

15.gif

DSC_0044.gif

And then.. there were still the 1/48's..... c562502d.gif

The Original 1/48 Line up Release with the Monster 1894c7a1.gif

Version3.gif

Army Deployed!!

GBPDeployed.gif

and the weathered 1/48 with weathered FP and Mail order Exclusives.af48944b.gif

DSC_0237.gif

Old pictures from back in the day...

ExclusivesA.gif

ExclusivesB.gif

VF1A.gif

DSC_0310.gif

and then the stars pose for a picture

MaxNHikaru30.gif

967339c1.gif

SDFFER3.gif

Holy shitcakes!!! I wasn't envious of your collection until i saw the GBP army shelf & the Cannon Fodder fleet!!! THAT is some impressive sh*t right there!!! BRAVO man. Most impressive.

No wonder i can't find this stuff, so many vets have so many duplicates.... lol. :huh:

That can't be healthy :p

Awesome collection dude! Where in the world do you get room to keep all those boxes though??!! And what do random people who don't know about macross say when they walk in? O_O

:D

Boxes, I fold them neatly (collapsed) and store the plastic trays in boxes.

When my mother in law stopped by and went in there with her friends they all had this looks of "what is he? A little kid?" 3c68bb64.gif

My mom comes over she tells the wife to keep me in check so I don't go overboard. 7f5341cc.gif

I don't have many friends who are into anime or macross but I do get the "WoW" or "Whoa, where the hell did you keep all these when you lived at home?" question.

All I say is ....My Magical Closets 70bff581.gif

Sorry no Video, it would just feel weird, plus I don't want stalkers lol

And then.. there were still the 1/48's..... c562502d.gif

The Original 1/48 Line up Release with the Monster 1894c7a1.gif

Version3.gif

Army Deployed!!

GBPDeployed.gif

and the weathered 1/48 with weathered FP and Mail order Exclusives.af48944b.gif

Old pictures from back in the day...

and then the stars pose for a picture

967339c1.gif

Whoa thats alot of transformers Paul! Although i dont see Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee anywhere :ph34r:

Whoa thats alot of transformers Paul! Although i dont see Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee anywhere :ph34r:

That's because these aren't Transformers, they are the VF-1 Valkyrie from the Macross series.

I don't know, they look like a bunch of funny painted Jetfires to me.....

Are you sure? I see a lot of Jetfires in those pictures... :)

d582d79f.gif I know right (My bash 1/48 DYRL Skull Squad VF1S Group with Strike and Miriallion Squad and complete Macross sharpener set and Takatoku Destroids and a few of the Revoltechs; Max got cut out lol)

Shelves2.gif

Ok enough Macross. Need to take a break. I leave it to the rest of you guys to keep this thread up and alive. Gonna focus on my Paintball and Hot toys stuff. 07baa27a.gif

d582d79f.gif I know right (My bash 1/48 DYRL Skull Squad VF1S Group with Strike and Miriallion Squad and complete Macross sharpener set and Takatoku Destroids and a few of the Revoltechs; Max got cut out lol)

Shelves2.gif

Ok enough Macross. Need to take a break. I leave it to the rest of you guys to keep this thread up and alive. Gonna focus on my Paintball and Hot toys stuff. 07baa27a.gif

Thats why i dont visit this thread that much anymore cuz you get me envious everytime lol.

Hey Kicker, maybe I missed it in your pics but do you not have a 1/48 scale custom VF-1D?

Also ps99042 noted, nice stack of 12 Angel Birds... damn thats awesome!! :D

Yes I do. That's in the *other* custom cabinet. That one was made by Kurt as well as my other V-Double Dizzle Shizzledde85913.gif

Here's a pic of my very humble collection with my 2 newest additions : Yamato 1/60 VF-11B and Bandai VF-25F

med_gallery_4654_542_213632.jpg

EDIT : Spelling

Edited by Lonewolf

my personal esposition, 1/60 are complete, 1/48 only 5 pieces, i don't love 1/48...and the complete kit 1/72 of macross frontier, but 7 kit is in the box, i don't have time :(

i wate the next exit 1/60 ;)

nice collection and sweet typography listing