Macross Collection Display Thread

KiriK

• 3 weeks later...

my collection:rolleyes:

It's all in brown shipper boxes in storage, recently moved and finally going through them today.

somewhere in this storage room is the complete 1/60 vf-1, frontier and delta lineup. 

half the bandai's vf-1's are at home. 

going through them and thinning the excess, (selling off my extras)

IMG-8344.jpg

IMG-8341.jpg

IMG-8336.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

9 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

@davidwhangchoi I feel you, running out of storage space in my hobby closet (walk-in), probably going to start putting up some of my spares soon as well...

Much as it pains me.

yeah, i know the feeling of running out of closet space. I had to use outside storage bc my closets are full. good luck with thinning out your collection!

Same here. We recently moved to a smaller space so I have to start letting go of some extra copy plus disposing of some of the boxes that I know I'm not going to sell. So I'm thinking my 3 VF-0 Valks will live in one box instead of having box for each. I only have to worry of those pointy wings. Hahaha! :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Applause GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

^_^ 

8 hours ago, ValkAddict said:

@davidwhangchoi - Wow. Jealous. Can't wait for pics please!

oh they just came home from storage to be box stacked in my room since i sold a bunch of Metal Build to clear space 

still have to get the rest of the 1/60's later:aggressive:

Edited by davidwhangchoi

While doing some dusting & cleaning I felt the urge to take some pics of all my two-seater Valks. If you're going to keep the old V.1 Yamato's, the VE-1 & VT-1 are still worth saving IMO. 

I would have taken these picture outside for better lighting but it's like 4 degrees outside. 

IMG_4042.JPG

IMG_4045.JPG

IMG_4037.JPG

IMG_4039.JPG

Edited by 505thAirborne

4 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

While doing some dusting & cleaning I felt the urge to take some pics of all my two-seater Valks. If you're going to keep the old V.1 Yamato's, the VE-1 & VT-1 are still worth saving IMOs. 

I would have taken these picture outside for better lighting but it's like 4 degrees outside. 

IMG_4042.JPG

IMG_4045.JPG

IMG_4037.JPG

IMG_4039.JPG

Oooo nice trainers and recons  VE, 1D and VT and a 0D in 1D colorsB)) 

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Oooo nice trainers and recons  VE, 1D and VT and a 0D in 1D colorsB)) 

I'm a fan of the two-seaters :D

My wish is that Arcadia had made more VF-0D's while my future hope is Bandai's HMR line makes a 0D and then shocks us all with a VF-0B... I'd go broke for those. 

22 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

While doing some dusting & cleaning I felt the urge to take some pics of all my two-seater Valks. If you're going to keep the old V.1 Yamato's, the VE-1 & VT-1 are still worth saving IMO. 

IMG_4042.JPG

IMG_4045.JPG

IMG_4037.JPG

IMG_4039.JPG

Stop making me want a VF-1D :lol:

10 hours ago, connor99 said:

Never thought the color orange would look so beautiful! Excellent collection there, 505thAirborne. Thanks for sharing.

Funny thing is I'm not even a big fan of the color orange but man it look so good on a Valkyrie! Kind of wish I had kept my YF-25 Prophecy two-seater. 

37 minutes ago, Special Sauce said:

Stop making me want a VF-1D :lol:

Do It! - Album on Imgur

23 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

IMG_4042.JPG

IMG_4045.JPG

The VF-0D is sweet!

On 1/20/2022 at 3:21 PM, 505thAirborne said:

IMG_4042.JPG

IMG_4045.JPG

IMG_4037.JPG

IMG_4039.JPG

Orange is the new white! ;)

22 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Found a nice piece in storage today^_^

9B6D114E-445B-4081-9902-10EBAE761C15.jpeg

Build it! 

More valks have made their way out of storage to my house. Once I have them all moved I'd like to get a pic of all them in one shot. 

1640161840_20220116_21075601.jpg.ae7b20cee606b5240bdfdfe8263f80f5.jpg

29 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Orange is the new white! ;)

Build it! 

More valks have made their way out of storage to my house. Once I have them all moved I'd like to get a pic of all them in one shot. 

1640161840_20220116_21075601.jpg.ae7b20cee606b5240bdfdfe8263f80f5.jpg

Wishing I had kept my VF-0A, almost zero tampo or not, still a beautiful VF. 

Dear Arcadia... please do a reissue of the VF-1A Angel Birds + fan racer!! 

On 1/31/2022 at 1:53 AM, 505thAirborne said:

I know these are the older 1/72 Yamato VF-11B's but for Battroid mode, I still like them. Isamu seems to agree! B))

IMG_4252.JPG

IMG_4251.JPG

IMG_4244.JPG

Although it's a toy that was released more than 20 years ago i actually still like the VF-11 in the 1/72 scale. I still have two in their boxes. I think it was the best M+ model among the first yamato releases. And it's actually panel lined. Pretty absurd if we think how much we pay for panel lining on the new toys these days.