large.34F04B80-CE4E-4B92-8B71-5E39BE086C5E.jpeg.71b1a14dc1bb2b5b46389868fd230cf1.jpeg

large.CC48C838-CD0C-4FD8-B65A-5C7F7F6E2793.jpeg.d15b563fc5ab97b0eb5f40d29d04fb11.jpeg

Here were some of my collection displays in my HMR detolf in which I took several out for SDC.  I may or may not put them back the same way.  I might just redo the shelves and display iconic poses.  I could probably put a lot of them on the same shelf.

large.hmrvf1sstrikehikaru.JPG.8e2024615481c4827b7ba31a5e967373.JPG

large.hmrvf1sstrikeroy.JPG.c812d92bdabb1c14854c091ac8182789.JPG

large.hmrdyrlvf1ahikarugerwalkmissiles.JPG.df4f81a96c0924e60cc942d403d78249.JPG

large.hmrvf2ssobari.JPG.b2aca366bd4dd10f31d1b05390c317c0.JPG

large.hmrvf1jhikarusdfmopening.JPG.a95e971d12ec292c02d34920c8d976da.JPG

large.FD9F49FF-6F14-406C-8BE2-C51079612031.jpeg.a1a903d23a1a505c2e0d69785325057c.jpeg

I could probably fit all of these on 1 or 2 shelves.

large.hmrarmoredvalkyriearmordetach.JPG.9a5f979167a5ea8a419ff4336a6ad043.JPG

Then there's this one that I would love to permanently display.  I'd have to glue the pieces to the stand arm claws just in case there's a small aftershock.

large.24898176-DDFF-4F5D-BC38-4B92C3A30787.jpeg.f9b102dff2b2c41c26a32e3c43feca84.jpeg

And then lastly I would also love to have this one permanently displayed.  I'd have to tighten the stand arm for the Max 1J and glue the attachment pieces to make sure nothing falls off or falls down during an aftershock.  I know there will eventually be a larger earthquake in my state. 

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Speaking of your collection though @tekering. Just out of curiosity, do you keep all the boxes or just selected ones?

I keep everything. :bigshok:

Valkyries in storage.jpg

MPs in storage.jpg

loft.jpg

20 hours ago, sh9000 said:

It needs to be filled up to the point where you can’t get past the door.

I can already see this eventuality.  It'll become impossible to find (or even access) many of the boxes, I'm sure... :unsure:

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I still got an annoyed look from my wife after I showed this to her. :cray:

I would never dare show my wife.  The attic remains safely inaccessible to her. 😅

2 hours ago, tekering said:

Valkyries in storage.jpg

MPs in storage.jpg

loft.jpg

I can already see this eventuality.  It'll become impossible to find (or even access) many of the boxes, I'm sure... :unsure:

I would never dare show my wife.  The attic remains safely inaccessible to her. 😅

Wow! Just wow! You just didn't took this photos 2 hours ago, right? :shok:

I only hope that humidity doesn't get too much on your boxes. Unless, your attic is temperature controlled? ;)

I should have stated that Tekering is a Canuckle Head ex-pat living and teaching students overseas in Japan. 

Has anyone else seen Tek’s videos posted on YouTube? That should gave a clue in where he is located and that his collection that was posted on TFsource (plus various pics that was posted on here). 

Edited by borgified

51 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Wow! Just wow! You just didn't took this photos 2 hours ago, right? :shok:

I only hope that humidity doesn't get too much on your boxes. Unless, your attic is temperature controlled? ;)

if am not mistaken, those are old photo's, i saw them among some old posts before...

still blown away though...

Ah space... early on in the collecting journey, display space was the big headache. Need more cases, then need more rooms. Boxes were a minor problem; they were just shoved into whatever available space in closet or corner. 

Then later it became obvious, the boxes were the biggest problem. Because even if run out of display space long ago, the boxes still need to be dealt with as the toys keep arriving. Came to a point where we probably need a 1:1 ratio of display real estate to boxes storage space..

On 10/29/2021 at 6:51 PM, tekering said:

Valkyries in storage.jpg

MPs in storage.jpg

loft.jpg

wow you even save mainline stuff boxes?!  i see lots of 'vintage" 3P TFs. haha.  are the toys on display somehwre or are there actuallly toys int here still.  igear coneheads and con air raprtors FTW.  haha

16 hours ago, Mechapilot77 said:

wow you even save mainline stuff boxes?!  i see lots of 'vintage" 3P TFs. haha.  are the toys on display somehwre or are there actuallly toys int here still.  igear coneheads and con air raprtors FTW.  haha

He has ROOMS of toys on display.

Edited by sqidd

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, badboy00z said:

Thanks! Just got the 19 and 31s recently. What display stands can I use for banking poses in fighter mode?

The good stands to use are Yeti, created by @ChaoticYeti, however he’s been busy with his new job and has not have time to do anything else since the last time he posted on the boards. 

You can use flightpose (I think they have new stock coming in?) for now until this Worldwide fiasco is completely over. 

23 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

After eating with the family, I pulled some more valks out of storage and brought them to my new house. ^_^

20211125_155124.jpg.9b8f8c89a9d0046933558d572a2cd2a6.jpg

Does your news digs have enough room to display all of your stuff?

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Does your news digs have enough room to display all of your stuff?

I will have an entire room dedicated to putting them all on display. But first I need someplace to actually display them. Detolfs are decent but I'm looking around for other display options that won't break the bank.

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

I'm looking around for other display options that won't break the bank.

Good luck with that!:ohmy:

I absolutely love my cabinets. They were pretty stupid money before COVID. Now they're just plain silly.:bad:

If I had to start from scratch and took everything into consideration. Size, flexibility, lighting, ability to customize, etc I would absolutely go Moducase. Keep in mind they can do custom sizes for you. That's a HUGE advantage if you need it. Most of their stuff is too deep to effectively display/maximize wall space for Macross stuff. Not all though. And they do have the custom option. Their lighting options are really what sells me. There is no way you can do something that clean, invisible and tied together yourself unless you're actually building the cases. Moducase has the best size/quality/flexibility/lighting factor of anything out there by a pretty big margin. I've gone full nerd and done the cost per usable cubic inch of display/$$ calculation on just about everything out there.:good:

Their Sixth series stuff has the best depth IMO.

https://us.moducase.xyz/sixth-series/