Macross Collection Display Thread

KiriK

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ridden001 said:

I wonder how bbts is selling this Macross item.  Harmony Gold giving up their BS fights.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/135252

IIRC, I think HG only have rights on the SDF series and its mechas outside Japan. Past that series, like Macross Plus Valks for example, they don't.

But please do correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

IIRC, I think HG only have rights on the SDF series and its mechas outside Japan. Past that series, like Macross Plus Valks for example, they don't.

But please do correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

It’s got the UN Spacey kite, which HG absolutely claim as theirs outside of Japan.

BBTS may just be ignoring them, or possibly have worked out a deal due to being a major distributor of HG licensed merchandise.

13 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

It’s got the UN Spacey kite, which HG absolutely claim as theirs outside of Japan.

BBTS may just be ignoring them, or possibly have worked out a deal due to being a major distributor of HG licensed merchandise.

Ah. The UN Spacy. That I forgot. Thanks Sanity. :good: 

What's so funny that every time this topic or concern gets raised it automatically boils your blood. It's not because to what happened to Macross but it's more of moral and decency questions. It's so twisted. It reminds me of it whenever I get to watch Italian Job and how Lyle keeps on claiming he invented it. So twisted. :diablo:

Anyways, back to regular programming. :rolleyes: