9 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Cool! Are those the MB Magic Boxes? (And of  course I see the Detolfs.)

Nah they are a cheaper knock off of the MB’s.  Still work alright tho. 

7 hours ago, derex3592 said:

@Rogueload that is a PROPERLY good display man!!! Freakin LOVE it! 

Thanks @derex3592!

5 hours ago, sqidd said:

That looks a whole lot different than when I was over last! Lookin good!

@sqidd yeah I’ve done a little work since u were here last.  Getting close to being done.  I’m running out of room lol. 

10 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Sweet setup!

Thanks @Slave IV!

18 minutes ago, Xigfrid said:

I have just move in a new house and couldn’t unpack my Macross official boxes. I just realized that I could already fill a complete Detolf with my own customs figures! 

278CA56F-B35F-401A-9302-EC98D5842131.jpeg

Very nice displays @Xigfrid.  I want all of that in 1/100 scale including Shin’s F-14.

This pic above is almost taken as if the X-9 Ghost has a Gerwalk mode.

15 minutes ago, Xigfrid said:

Hoho I did give it a thought, and at least I was thinking of making the inactive body which is stored in the Asuka II since it is a bit smaller ;)

With your skills it would look awesome, still impressed by those Vajra figures! B))

I love these displays! Good Job! I've been looking at mine but it's soo full it's a bit embarrassing. Everything in it 'Sparks Joy' and I can get rid of anything. I need more display space. And another room.. probably a bigger house..

25 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

I love these displays! Good Job! I've been looking at mine but it's soo full it's a bit embarrassing. Everything in it 'Sparks Joy' and I can get rid of anything. I need more display space. And another room.. probably a bigger house..

Haha, I totally get you in this! I can’t get rid of anything because It all sparks joy:lol:

I ended up going the with the bigger house route but it’s still not enough and I need to put up multiple storage spaces.

6 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Just finished the lights on this display. I have to tackle three more and then can post more.

CC3AF0AB-A09F-4AFE-8DC5-7F2CF2C4EC66.jpeg

SDF-1 baller status!

And get a YetiStand under that Hikaru! That black one makes my OCD hurt!:p

23 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

So I asked everyone to share but I've been too ashamed to show my display. Here's my bedroom that I subject my wife to. Trying hard not to have it creep into the living room but I think it's inevitable haha.

IMG_0713.thumb.JPG.44a8622a790733bf44d32468026edb5d.JPG

IMG_0714.JPG

IMG_0715.JPG

IMG_0716.JPG

IMG_0717.JPG

IMG_0718.JPG

IMG_0719.JPG

IMG_0720.JPG

IMG_0721.JPG

IMG_0722.JPG

IMG_0723.JPG

IMG_0724.JPG

IMG_0725.JPG

IMG_0726.JPG

IMG_0727.JPG

What part are you ashamed of? That you couldn’t fit more in there?:D

Edited by Slave IV

I don't like how it's super dense and that I have stuff in boxes that I can't display because I don't know where to put it. I want everything out to look at and enjoy but I can't make myself put anything away to add some focus and class to it.

1 hour ago, Grey728 said:

I don't like how it's super dense and that I have stuff in boxes that I can't display because I don't know where to put it. I want everything out to look at and enjoy but I can't make myself put anything away to add some focus and class to it.

Overall, it looks good but you do have the whole, bunch of highly articulated figures just standing straight thing going on that I dislike. 

Your overall problem is a problem a lot of us have. I’m so deep in stuff, my entire hobby room and garage is full of boxes and I can’t see anything on display except the one shelf I shared above. 

Project: SG - DIY display glass cabinet

Hi guys, Greetings from Singapore!

Instead of buying straight display cabinet from local vendor, I like to do DIY. So, bought most of the material from online. :D

Here's the preview of my display cabinet, DIY myself (just like the feeling building your own scale models). It's cheaper, yet enjoy while building it.

There's still quite number of improvement, such as lighting and laying cables while building it. The gap of the glass is narrow to its minimum. Still, I need to find time to pose/display my Valks.

Finally, Stay safe# and enjoy, guys!;)

Note: Wash your hand before and after touching it.:p

PhotoGrid_1585463347374.jpg.3a68f8d55068fc751bec271a73f6a160.jpg

PhotoGrid_1585463223327.jpg

Edited by VF22fan
Some typo errors. Sorry

33 minutes ago, VF22fan said:

Project: SG - DIY display glass cabinet

Hi guys, Greetings from Singapore!

Instead of buying straight display cabinet from local vendor, I like to do DIY. So, bought most of the material from online. :D

Here's the preview of my display cabinet, DIY myself (just like the feeling building your own scale models). It's cheaper, yet enjoy while building it.

There's still quite number of improvement, such as lighting and laying cables while building it. The gap of the glass is narrow to its minimum. Still, I need to find time to pose/display my Valks.

Finally, Stay safe# and enjoy, guys!;)

Note: Wash your hand before and after touching it.:p

PhotoGrid_1585463223327.jpg

Amazing DIY display cabinet!

Care to post a tutorial so us less handy folk could build our own? :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Amazing DIY display cabinet!

Care to post a tutorial so us less handy folk could build our own? :rolleyes:

Yes, due to busy schedule, I will write details whenever I have time. Hahahaha....