Macross Collection Display Thread

KiriK

15 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I thought you don't play with your Valks? Hehehe. :rolleyes:

hehe! yes that's correct, I don't.. But it still didn't stop me hating on its excessive complexity and generally horrid transformation process. 

6 hours ago, Lolicon said:

I didn't know the VF-27 and YF-30 were featured in Delta. :o

They look great flying in formation!

LOL! I take it you're joking but I'll play along! Delta wing layout is what I meant.. just say'n.. :p

6 hours ago, Arkham said:

What are those bases called again? Some of the adapters are way to big and fugly...

see below..

6 hours ago, wmkjr said:

Flightpose stands. They're all the same round tipped ends just different lengths though.

what he said..

4 hours ago, aaajin said:

Testing new phone camera :D

IMG_20181204_190239_Bokeh.thumb.jpg.217cf2ec33ec58ec2b6f1a8ccd98ec8e.jpg

very nice!!! 

Edited by spanner
ffs

18 hours ago, wolfrider5 said:

Still a work in progress, but getting slowly to what I want.

20181209_182735.jpg

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Cool setup!

14 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

You need some Macross Plus Valks on that second shelf down :D

Hopefully that huge backdrop of Mimay for both one detolf doesn't get you reemed out! :p

Well.. There is the Yammie Anniversary YF-19 on the other detolf with the fold booster @Sanity is Optional. Maybe @wolfrider5 is just waiting for the funds to  get the DX YF-19 or waiting for the possible DX YF-21..

3 minutes ago, borgified said:

Hopefully that huge backdrop of Mimay for both one detolf doesn't get you reemed out! :p

Well.. There is the Yammie Anniversary YF-19 on the other detolf with the fold booster @Sanity is Optional. Maybe @wolfrider5 is just waiting for the funds to  get the DX YF-19 or waiting for the possible DX YF-21..

I still need to put in my VF-4.  And yes I am waiting on a YF-21, VF-22, or a VF-11 to pop up at a price I am willing to pay.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

The shirt and display cabinets rock! What kinds of cabinets are those?

previous owner had it custom made to hold his THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND AUSTRALIAN DOLLAR worth yo-yo collection. he chose his classics cars hobby over the yo-yo's, sold them and sold the case to me. IKEA detolfs either side.

20 hours ago, apptt4 said:

previous owner had it custom made to hold his THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND AUSTRALIAN DOLLAR worth yo-yo collection. he chose his classics cars hobby over the yo-yo's, sold them and sold the case to me. IKEA detolfs either side.

Yo-Yo's!  OMFG I'm dying laughing.  Just had to call the EMT guys and they resuscitated on the spot.  Now I owe the ambulance company on top of everything else.  Thanks Yo-Yo's! 

49 minutes ago, MacrossMania said:

Yo-Yo's!  OMFG I'm dying laughing.  Just had to call the EMT guys and they resuscitated on the spot.  Now I owe the ambulance company on top of everything else.  Thanks Yo-Yo's! 

Meanwhile, on the Yo-yo forums:

"OMFG, adults have entire collections of Transformers... some of them never even open them! LOLZ, idiots!"

Those who live in glass houses...

4 minutes ago, jenius said:

Meanwhile, on the Yo-yo forums:

"OMFG, adults have entire collections of Transformers... some of them never even open them! LOLZ, idiots!"

Those who live in glass houses...

Those who live in glass houses probably shouldn't be putting Yo-Yo's behind glass bookcases either, but that's just my humble opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice pic dapro!

Is your Miria yellowing or is that just the picture?

*I just realized it is based on your  thread to use developer as a possible solution.

Good luck and post pictures. I really hope it works out.

Edited by nightmareB4macross

24 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Nice pic dapro!

Is your Miria yellowing or is that just the picture?

*I just realized it is based on your  thread to use developer as a possible solution.

Good luck and post pictures. I really hope it works out.

The front cone section is yellowing along with the back legs portions. Going to try to fix it during spring time when there is more sun light.