Damned hippies! :o

That tank is pretty sweet. Now I kinda want to get one... maybe I should watch the show first before buying anything. :blink:

i know eh! hehe! my son had a few 1/6 military figures which she did make a fuss about anyways but I bought a few weapons and accessories for them (his request) and she rang me up in tears claiming that I was a bad father and saying he'll grow up to be a war loving gun head and an outcast of society.. I kid you not she did have this overkill reaction. :rolleyes:

yeah you should give it a watch! its pretty good! but just don't expect anything particularly sophisticated.. its more fun that anything. Many of the characters are pretty cute too! I really liked Mako Reizei! :lol:

That 1/60 Virgin Road is pretty sweet. Even though I'm sure it was an animation error, it would have been nice if they included the 1A head shown in the animation.

even though I loved it all but I think the whole series was one giant animation error! some parts being much sloppier than the rest.. LOL! :lol:

Edited by spanner

even though I loved it all but I think the whole series was one giant animation error! some parts being much sloppier than the rest.. LOL! :lol:

And you're 'recreating' a part of it now, so stop complaining! :5: :lol:

We're still buddies, right? :rolleyes::friends:

Edited by no3Ljm

not really about my collection.

The instructions of my PLAMAX Lynn Minmay make a great poster, and i got the right space for it.

Just wanted to show it.

post-30636-0-75418000-1479970661_thumb.jpg

Just to not feel that i made you guys loose time, here is my current Hi metal valks collection

post-30636-0-46291300-1479971116_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, just to share my small collection of Macross and simple diorama. Hope you guys like it.

Oh shucks. How do I flip the images?

IMG_0202.JPGIMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0219.JPGIMG_0241.JPG

IMG_0247.JPGIMG_0236.JPG

Great 1st post diorama display. Welcome to the boards as well. ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, spanner said:

Did you get a 0S? If so it more than makes up for it. Shin's 0A is good to have but a little boring to look at compared to the 0S. Are they still going to release the "unknown soldier" variant?

I beg to disagree. Shin's 0A looks best when it's equipped with the Ghost A and displayed besides his 0D. And to be honest I kinda like his 'grey' color now. It's the reason why he needs a Armored Pack too. :wub:

6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I beg to disagree. Shin's 0A looks best when it's equipped with the Ghost A and displayed besides his 0D. And to be honest I kinda like his 'grey' color now. It's the reason why he needs a Armored Pack too. :wub:

This I agree with, I initially canceled my VF-0A order with HLJ, didn't like the initial pics at first. Then I decided to get it after all and very happy that I did. Looks Vicious when you put the GHOST on it. The super Low Vis paint scheme is great IMO. B))

If there's ever a re-issue of the 0S, I'd get one too. 

12 hours ago, spanner said:

Did you get a 0S? If so it more than makes up for it. Shin's 0A is good to have but a little boring to look at compared to the 0S. Are they still going to release the "unknown soldier" variant?

I did, but the ball ankle is frozen which deadens my enjoyment of it. Its still GOOD, just not great. 

The 0A is one of those fighters Id get if i had the money, but I probably never will, so Ill live without it. 

Gotta keep the M+ valks! On the subject of the VF-11... This was the first time it has been in battroid mode in over a year. The thigh swivels are extremely lose. Can't A stance on my desk. I don't recall it being this bad. Any tips for tightening him up? Disassemble and future the joint? Is there an errant screen that needs tightening?