Awesome poses!!! Will have to borrow them!!!

hehe! I took the original pose ideas from Jenius website but by all means be my guest! ;)

and I just noticed that I forgot to extend the gun pod on the crouching 17D.. will have to fix that when I get home! :rolleyes:

Awesome!

thanks! :)

Edited by spanner

20161103_052702.jpg

I am moving, and i found a few things.

9 FAST PACKS for 1/48? [one was on display]

8 GBP armors for 1/48? [one was on display]

5 brownie VF-1A 1/48? [one was on display]

4 VF-1S 1/48?[one was on display]

2 Low Vis 2 1/48?[one was on display]

2 Stealth w/armor 1/48?[one was on display]

2 VF-1j 1/48?[one was on display]

3 VF-1S hikaru?[two were on display]

4 VF-0S Roys![one was on display]

oh, and that Mospeada thing from toynami... I do remember that...

This not to count the other 1A an 1S and 1js , low vis, and other assorted 1/60-1/100 valks on display. I was going through a war back then! It is amazing what you find when you are moving. I had difficult times back then... family loses... so i guess i kept buying the same thing over and over, I guess. I've lost memory of how many things i got during that period. i just stored them away and forgot about them. I can't believe there are so many! I knew i got doubles at one point, but oh man. I guess i got more than doubles! Sad as it sounds, it sort of felt like Christmas when i found these. My mouth was wide open, and then i noticed i had a full smile on my face. I felt i had to share this. A collection from a darker era,still there in the boxes. I don't know what possessed me to get so many of these. I don't understand why would someone get so many of the same thing. I guess this is why i enjoy it when i see sh9000's pics. I was building an army...

So, should i sell these? Or should i keep it as the army it was meant to be?

I don't feel like selling them. i think i may create a huge display in the future.

oh, and then... i found these

20161103_052743.jpg

I don't even remember getting the Miria, so i was pleasantly surprised! Two Cfs too!

Edited by vlenhoff

nice find Vlenhoff!!!! now that you are moving, i recommend keeping what you can display and enjoy, even double in different modes. then sell the rest!

never been much of a closet collector and love displaying my toys to enjoy, so keep your joy/happiness year round by displaying your collection and don't keep em boxed up in a closet!

p.s. then sell me some fastpacks!! haha... j/k

Since this is collection display tread, here are some of my old pictures:

20141105_220008.jpg20141105_215328.jpg20141105_215841.jpg942ac0fd-9c8c-4144-a223-1603289f24e8.jpg20141105_215712.jpg20160518_053331.jpg

This was my old display. i wonder if the new one will ever be as good as this.

The Subaru corner was later replaced by the SDF-1 corner. You can never have too many Subarus xD

Edited by vlenhoff

I'm assuming you drive a Subie Wrx as well since I see the Binaltech Smokescreen and the Subaru emblem on one of your displays?! Nice displays bro!

Yep, i still drive a WRX. Some things will never change.

Thats is the actual emblem of my first WRX. Yes it was WRB [world racing blue]

20161025_000553.jpg

and this is my second WRX ^ ^ ^

but this one is in Hikaru colors :p

It is an ugly thing, but i love it!

Edited by vlenhoff

20161103_052702.jpg

I am moving, and i found a few things.

9 FAST PACKS for 1/48? [one was on display]

8 GBP armors for 1/48? [one was on display]

5 brownie VF-1A 1/48? [one was on display]

4 VF-1S 1/48?[one was on display]

2 Low Vis 2 1/48?[one was on display]

2 Stealth w/armor 1/48?[one was on display]

2 VF-1j 1/48?[one was on display]

3 VF-1S hikaru?[two were on display]

4 VF-0S Roys![one was on display]

oh, and that Mospeada thing from toynami... I do remember that...

This not to count the other 1A an 1S and 1js , low vis, and other assorted 1/60-1/100 valks on display. I was going through a war back then! It is amazing what you find when you are moving. I had difficult times back then... family loses... so i guess i kept buying the same thing over and over, I guess. I've lost memory of how many things i got during that period. i just stored them away and forgot about them. I can't believe there are so many! I knew i got doubles at one point, but oh man. I guess i got more than doubles! Sad as it sounds, it sort of felt like Christmas when i found these. My mouth was wide open, and then i noticed i had a full smile on my face. I felt i had to share this. A collection from a darker era,still there in the boxes. I don't know what possessed me to get so many of these. I don't understand why would someone get so many of the same thing. I guess this is why i enjoy it when i see sh9000's pics. I was building an army...

So, should i sell these? Or should i keep it as the army it was meant to be?

I don't feel like selling them. i think i may create a huge display in the future.

oh, and then... i found these

20161103_052743.jpg

I don't even remember getting the Miria, so i was pleasantly surprised! Two Cfs too!

Since this is collection display tread, here are some of my old pictures:

20141105_220008.jpg20141105_215328.jpg20141105_215841.jpg942ac0fd-9c8c-4144-a223-1603289f24e8.jpg20141105_215712.jpg20160518_053331.jpg

This was my old display. i wonder if the new one will ever be as good as this.

The Subaru corner was later replaced by the SDF-1 corner. You can never have too many Subarus xD

Sweet!

I know exactly how you feel...I have two room sized storage sheds filled to the top in boxes of stuff I've amassed over the years. Every time I open a box, it's like uncovering buried treasure and it always brings a smile to my face to find gems I forgot I had. I also had a tough time myself when my mother passed away a few years ago after several years of battling cancer and it's times like that where you forget about everything else you did just prior or during the crisis.

I would keep most of that myself but probably not more than two of each item. If you are willing to sell sometime, I really need a 1/48 valk and preferably a low-vis variant since I also recently uncovered a low-vis GBP armor that I've had stored away but no Valk to go with it.

Looking forward to seeing your future display sometime!

Also, nice taste in cars!

Edited by Slave IV

Sweet!

I know exactly how you feel...I have two room sized storage sheds filled to the top in boxes of stuff I've amassed over the years. Every time I open a box, it's like uncovering buried treasure and it always brings a smile to my face to find gems I forgot I had. I also had a tough time myself when my mother passed away a few years ago after several years of battling cancer and it's times like that where you forget about everything else you did just prior or during the crisis.

I would keep most of that myself but probably not more than two of each item. If you are willing to sell sometime, I really need a 1/48 valk and preferably a low-vis variant since I also recently uncovered a low-vis GBP armor that I've had stored away but no Valk to go with it.

Looking forward to seeing your future display sometime!

Also, nice taste in cars!

Yeah man, there were some tough tough times. Ex-wife, Mon, and Dad in 6 years. You can never prepare for this. I am sorry to hear about your Mom, it is never easy. I know your Mon wanted you to be happy. No words i can say will make you feel better, but always remember, she wanted you to be happy.

Yeah man, there were some tough tough times. Ex-wife, Mon, and Dad in 6 years. You can never prepare for this. I am sorry to hear about your Mom, it is never easy. I know your Mon wanted you to be happy. No words i can say will make you feel better, but always remember, she wanted you to be happy.

Thanks a lot! Similar thing for me...It was actually losing my GF of years (just break up, no death), then my Grandma passed away, then my Mom...all within a couple years. Hit me hard. Then, just earlier this year, my aunt who was the last woman from that generation and looked just like my mom passed away from a freak accident. Crazy stuff and now that I have two kids of my own, I sometimes think about the day when they will have to deal with something similar. Anyways, we do the best we can while we can and that's what counts.

Maybe this whole collection craze we have has something to do with holding on to things that won't go away. All I know is it definitely brings me happiness to collect and I really enjoy sharing my collection with my kids. Even when kids were nowhere near being in the picture in my life, I always had the thought in the back of my mind that someday I would pass my collection on to my future kids.

Nice! My fellow Subie brother on MW! lol! Mine is an '11 Wrx spark silver sedan! Nice Rex bro! Any mods to the Rex? Do you live in the Bay Area? If you do, I know a spot that my buddies and I go to where the corners are AWESOME!!!

Thanks a lot! Similar thing for me...It was actually losing my GF of years (just break up, no death), then my Grandma passed away, then my Mom...all within a couple years. Hit me hard. Then, just earlier this year, my aunt who was the last woman from that generation and looked just like my mom passed away from a freak accident. Crazy stuff and now that I have two kids of my own, I sometimes think about the day when they will have to deal with something similar. Anyways, we do the best we can while we can and that's what counts.

Maybe this whole collection craze we have has something to do with holding on to things that won't go away. All I know is it definitely brings me happiness to collect and I really enjoy sharing my collection with my kids. Even when kids were nowhere near being in the picture in my life, I always had the thought in the back of my mind that someday I would pass my collection on to my future kids.

I am so sorry for your loses Slave IV. It is funny how this is part of life but you can never prepare for it. I feel like I was in auto pilot all those years. It is like finding a long forgotten treasure when you come back to things. My brain played jokes on me i guess, but i think this is part of our coping mechanism. All i can say is: Don't take things for granted, and enjoy life to its fullest. It might sound cheesy, but thats all i can do myself.

Nice! My fellow Subie brother on MW! lol! Mine is an '11 Wrx spark silver sedan! Nice Rex bro! Any mods to the Rex? Do you live in the Bay Area? If you do, I know a spot that my buddies and I go to where the corners are AWESOME!!!

Wow an 11! very nice subbie fellow subaru addict. I went stage two Perrin 93 Oct with Perrin downpipe, SPT catback. I changed sway bars, end links, and installed subaru's short shifter. Then over the years i got some super light wheels including RPF-1 enkeis. I did ruin the enkeis due to improper lug nuts, but hey, we live, we learn...

I love the subaru community, they always say hello, and they even come and talk to you whenever they can. I love how beastly it sounds, and how it pushes you against the seat when you get on it. i am sort of addicted to it, and i feel it keeps me safe. Some people don't know this but the WRX was only sold in manual from 2008 to 2014.

Sadly i live in Houston, so i won't see you any time soon :(

I do have to say Houston drivers are very fast, and i love that. Some say it is a crazy town, but i think it is just right.

Edited by vlenhoff

Some people don't know this but the WRX was only sold in manual from 2008 to 2014.

That is such a great thing...It has to do with the AWD because all the autos used to be coupled with the VTD AWD system instead of the viscous coupling system on your cars.

And yeah, my wife said she's never seen the look I had on my face when I found a receipt for a 1/48 VF-1J Max that I must own but never remembered I bought. I still need to find it from my storage but it's one of the grails of my collection. Only wish I had a Milia to go with it but glad to finally be able to make the pair with the upcoming HMR versions. Hopefully Arcadia will be releasing their 1/60 versions too.

That is such a great thing...It has to do with the AWD because all the autos used to be coupled with the VTD AWD system instead of the viscous coupling system on your cars.

And yeah, my wife said she's never seen the look I had on my face when I found a receipt for a 1/48 VF-1J Max that I must own but never remembered I bought. I still need to find it from my storage but it's one of the grails of my collection. Only wish I had a Milia to go with it but glad to finally be able to make the pair with the upcoming HMR versions. Hopefully Arcadia will be releasing their 1/60 versions too.

Shameless plug: I'm selling my 1/48 VF-1J Milia! http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=44268

Shameless plug: I'm selling my 1/48 VF-1J Milia! http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=44268

Taking advantage of a person during weak times? :D

Haha, thanks for the notice but unless I come across a deal too good to pass up, I think I'll just be happy with the HMR versions I'll be getting soon and hope for Arcadia to reissue the 1/60s. Your price is really good but just a bit more than I'm willing to spend on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ridiculous Spanner!! Those Figma Tank girls are hard to find!

Arcadia needs to rerelease several of the 1/60's. Money in the bank if they do so.

What tank is that? I still have my Figma Panzer in box. One of these days I plan to unbox it and setup Figma girls battle display once I clear some room and get a cheap table.

Edited by Golden Arms

Sweet shot spanner!

Ridiculous Spanner!! Those Figma Tank girls are hard to find!

Arcadia needs to rerelease several of the 1/60's. Money in the bank if they do so.

What tank is that? I still have my Figma Panzer in box. One of these days I plan to unbox it and setup Figma girls battle display once I clear some room and get a cheap table.

yes!! Arcadia definitely should re-issue more VF-1 Valks! there are a few I wouldn't mind having more of as trying to find original Yamato versions which are either rare and or super expensive..

we found the tank & the girls on Mandarake actually! they had several sets available at the time!

that is the Panzer IV tank from the Girls und Panzer movie which is a modification of the tank from the series, with a bigger cannon, side armor and a new paint job! B))

yes!! Arcadia definitely should re-issue more VF-1 Valks! there are a few I wouldn't mind having more of as trying to find original Yamato versions which are either rare and or super expensive..

we found the tank & the girls on Mandarake actually! they had several sets available at the time!

that is the Panzer IV tank from the Girls und Panzer movie which is a modification of the tank from the series, with a bigger cannon, side armor and a new paint job! B))

GuP is the best. The movie is hitting theatres here in the US now (though dub only)

yeah GuP was good! really enjoyed it! ^_^

the tank & figures we got stay at my place as my son's mum (my ex) hates anything war related and makes a huge fuss even at stuff reasonably innocent as Girls und Panzer.. :rolleyes:

Damned hippies! :o

That tank is pretty sweet. Now I kinda want to get one... maybe I should watch the show first before buying anything. :blink: