Love it, Spanner. ;) That orange Valk really stands out. Hope to get one in the future. And that brownie with two horns? Yeah you intentionally forgot to post that one. Hahaha! I noticed also you didn't include Max 1A in the Skull Squadron pix.

Btw, anyone here have photos of VF-1D and VT-1 displayed together in all modes? Care to share please if you have any. Just want to see it together. Thanks! :)

Max 1A is actually sitting completely obscured right behind the gerwalk Hikaru 1A! if you zoom in you can just see some parts of him in fighter mode!

Well, here's 1/3 of your request. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to purchase some orange dream bars...

VF-1D%20VT-1_zpsmhj1grmu.jpg

:wub: Thanks Lolicon. How I really wish they reissue this two. Looking forward on the next 2/3's.

Now let me sit down in the corner for awhile while I :cray:

Max 1A is actually sitting completely obscured right behind the gerwalk Hikaru 1A! if you zoom in you can just see some parts of him in fighter mode!

Ah! Yeah I see some parts. ;)

Well, here's 1/3 of your request. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to purchase some orange dream bars...

VF-1D%20VT-1_zpsmhj1grmu.jpg

that is a great shot of both those together! two absolutely gorgeous Valkyrie! sooo glad i also own both! hee hee! @noel! ;)

fingers crossed they do get a re-issue one day for you mate!

that is a great shot of both those together! two absolutely gorgeous Valkyrie! sooo glad i also own both! hee hee! @noel! ;)

fingers crossed they do get a re-issue one day for you mate!

Amen to that, Spanner. Amen to that. :friends:

Gonna have to ask spanner for the other modes. My VT-1 is one of the earlier releases with the rainbow canopy but also cracked shoulders.

Instead I finally got my two-seaters mounted together. :)

VT-1%20VE-1%20mounted_zpsck6yvnph.jpg

Incidentally, my VE-1 also has a rainbow canopy but no cracked shoulders.

That is pure magnificence! :hail::hail::hail:

You must re-post this in the scale-thread, too.

Wish Arcadia reissue these soon, most especially the Super Ostrich. :wub::yahoo:

Gonna have to ask spanner for the other modes. My VT-1 is one of the earlier releases with the rainbow canopy but also cracked shoulders.

Instead I finally got my two-seaters mounted together. :)

VT-1%20VE-1%20mounted_zpsck6yvnph.jpg

Gorgeous!!! ♡♡♡

FYI, The VT-1 was the only release.

Did some re-shuffling to help make a few shelves look a little less cluttered.. still not quite where I want things to be due to space constraints but I think its better.

Also fitted the original head unit back on the VE-1 which seemed appropriate. Just didn't look right with the VF-1A head fitted..

Great display. There's no such thing as "Too many VF-1". :rolleyes:

Always love your pics, Spanner. The lighting just makes it clean and crisp.

Great display. There's no such thing as "Too many VF-1". :rolleyes:

thanks guys! the LED strip lighting works quite well but at times I feel it could be a little brighter and flood better.

and yes you're right, there is no such thing as too many VF-1! :D

yeah nothing against the landing gear themselves even if the rear gear don't lock in place. I just preferred the flying pose look as apposed to sitting on the tarmac. But yeah the more I look at it the more im liking it sitting there.

And agreed they do have good looking landing gear! just a shame they don't lock in place when deployed. I also really like the gear on the SV-51.

In order to make room for the incoming VF-17D (which completes my Diamond Force display) I moved Gamlin's VF-22 next to the M&M VF-22's..

20161030_142316.jpg

That Gamlin's 22 felt like it kinda belongs to Roy or Ozma. ;)

Btw, Spanner. How's your FP stand tips so far? Still ok? Doesn't leave any marks or residues on the Valks?

Edited by no3Ljm

Btw, Spanner. How's your FP stand tips so far? Still ok? Doesn't leave any marks or residues on the Valks?

Hehe! probably more like an Ozma color scheme eh! Or a stealth / low vis Roy..

Yeah the FP stands are still working great! No sticking, residue or paint damage issues what so ever! For example the M&M VF-22's had been sitting on them for ages and when I went to move them around to fit in Gamlin's valk, they just lifted right off without a problem. As with any others for that matter!

In order to make room for the incoming VF-17D (which completes my Diamond Force display) I moved Gamlin's VF-22 next to the M&M VF-22's..

20161030_142316.jpg

That looks fantastic!

Did you get two 17Ds? If you wanted to make a proper Diamond Force display, I mean. :)

Just gotta take care and make sure the tips aren't touching any painted surfaces. Shouldn't affect bare plastic.

I did discover an exception. I had my Hi Metal VF-19 on a FP stand for only a day, and the tips of the stand left noticeable marks on whatever cheapo red plastic Bandai used.

That looks fantastic!

Did you get two 17Ds? If you wanted to make a proper Diamond Force display, I mean. :)

*snip*

hey thanks!

I already had one of each 17D & S and just needed a 2nd 17D to complete Diamond Force..

Regarding the FP stands.. I would imagine different types of plastic may suffer a reaction but for me so far so good (touch wood). Even on the Bandai Valkyrie's there hasn't been any issue.

Even the six VF-1 valks I had sitting on FP stands all came off without an issue when I changed their display to sitting on landing gear.

Also climate would also be a factor. During both winter and summer months I run the A/C quite a lot so where my Valks are displayed doesn't go through such varying temperature or humidity ranges which im sure also helps.

The only thing I have on display currently which seems to have had a reaction to the warmer weather is a 1/18 Autoart Volvo 850 model car.. the tires seem to have been weeping some kind of clear fluid. Not very much but enough to notice and require a clean up when or if I move it. Very strange, never seen that before and I did have quite a few models cars at one time!

No, I don't think my Macross collection looks crowded, what makes you say that?

20161031_172452.jpg20161031_172510.jpg

Nice! ;)

I can't help but think that if 'Toy Story' is real, these guys will have hard time going back to their places every time the 'owner' goes inside the room. :lol: