Knowing in what you are getting in helps alot. I saw many of jenius videos and reviews of the VF0s and VF171 nightmare plus and took all precautions to avoid damaged legs and exploting triangles. that helped me alot to avoid problems.

Edited by Mr Bomber

• 2 weeks later...

UV filters on windows and courtains. I Always try to keep courtain close. No damage so far.

Oh cool, I'm sure the film would be enough. I have some stuff displayed right above a window with no protection...I have curtains but not sure if they have any special uv coating besides what they would naturally block. Since they are above the window and never get direct sunlight, I'm hoping they will be ok.

Oh cool, I'm sure the film would be enough. I have some stuff displayed right above a window with no protection...I have curtains but not sure if they have any special uv coating besides what they would naturally block. Since they are above the window and never get direct sunlight, I'm hoping they will be ok.

I hope mine's too.

Pedro, that display and your room itself are just amazing! Love the colours of the tiles and walls, likes like a really high end waiting room for some incredible showroom or something. It also looks really calm in there. Nice work!

Pedro, that display and your room itself are just amazing! Love the colours of the tiles and walls, likes like a really high end waiting room for some incredible showroom or something. It also looks really calm in there. Nice work!

thanks...this actually was the roof of my home, with my wife we decided to make a third floor .... end it up pretty nice. the big problem here is the dust.

Pedro where do you store all those boxes, damn

I have all my boxes store in my kitchen,s cabinet...am working now...when I get home i will take some pics.

Love the clean look of your display, Pedro. Top notch!

Are those custom cabinets?

yes...actually those are made for books...so..I put a white background and buy some custom glasses.

That's a nice and neat setup pedro! There are valks whenever you turn heheh.. any space remaining for the delta valks? :)

Thanks for sharing!

Thats my problem now...i was thinking in 2 more cabinets behind the couch and use the 2 upper levels of each. Also, maybe, store my Dragon ball collection and use that level. For now my HMR Collection are in thier boxes...waiting for some room.

Based on how everything is setup, the DBZ and random Optimus Prime (that I just noticed) could probably be on another shelf behind the couch as you mention or elsewhere. That should leave the perfect amount of space for some Delta!

That's may work...the main problem if I put the cabinet behind the couch is I can only use the 2 uppers level...the lowers level will be blocked by the couch. And I still have some macross stuff in boxes.

IIRC:

1 Arcadia VF-0S (for RA)

1 Arcadia VF-4G

2 VF-25F

1 VF-25F w/tornado

1 VF-25S w/ SP

1 RVF-25 w/ Sp and ghost

1 Tornado parts for VF-25G

1 HMR VF-1S

1 HMR Monster

1 HMR Glaug

1 HMR Regult

and arriving next week...HMR VF-1A and J.

I will take some pics later to show you guys where I can put more cabinet.