wasn't sure what do with my laserdiscs. so i used it as a backdrop.

What a great idea for the laserdiscs!

Hard to beat the profile of a 1/48 Yammy with Strike Parts. Still boss in my book. It hides the low hanging arms a bit better, especially on that Display Stand.

Edited by Old Man

No bro....I live in chile.. we dont get Ikea stuff here.

This are actually made for books. I customized and put a white background and some front glasses.

Thanks for the response bro :)

Still looking (and saving up money for a display unit) but prefer to spend my money on getting more valks haha

Wena shoro!

From what store did you get the book shelf? It looks awesome.

Greetings from Valparaiso!

Buena compadre.....los compre en easy...como a 60 lucas...estan en su pagina web tambien si te interesan. Eso si, tiene que mandar a hacer los vidrios e instalarlos, la tapa de atras tb. Pero es facil.

Saludos de antofa.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive being setting up my display, it is still a work in process buy if you guys you can check it out in this vid i made.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/walwxa6q2h0ugda/2016-09-29%2008.41.10.mp4?dl=0

PD: some of you may recognize the valks i bought from you !

great display mate! B))

thx spanner, its a work in progress, still need to arrange more valks on it. I ordered a yeti stand couple days ago, hopefuly it will help me arrange the remaining valks better.

When its done ill upload full pics of all my stuff, even my non macross collections. (dont worry i dont collect die cars, you wont be envious XD)

Yeah, some of my transformer collection got into the shot. The cars in the bottom right are the BinalTech/Alternator line - IMO really close to the best transformer line ever made (right behind Masterpiece).

There is more stuff that is sort of covered up. On the floor, you can see all the bandai stuff stacked on top of some destroid boxes. Well, next to those are many Yamato era 1/60 and 1/48 toys.

My toy collection has grown rather large...that is maybe representative of 1/4 of the stuff I have. I'm simultaneously proud and embarrassed about that fact. :D

Yeah, some of my transformer collection got into the shot. The cars in the bottom right are the BinalTech/Alternator line - IMO really close to the best transformer line ever made (right behind Masterpiece).

There is more stuff that is sort of covered up. On the floor, you can see all the bandai stuff stacked on top of some destroid boxes. Well, next to those are many Yamato era 1/60 and 1/48 toys.

My toy collection has grown rather large...that is maybe representative of 1/4 of the stuff I have. I'm simultaneously proud and embarrassed about that fact. :D

Hey, you're a collector! Nothing to be embarrassed about. But part of that may be me trying to justify my entire house plus two storage spaces filled with my collections. :crazy: