nice display JV! B))

Thanks!

BTW...did your MPP-10 come with the autobot logo or did you have to buy it separately? Mine did not come with it....trying to decide who to buy it from....so many negative feedback chinese sellers on ebay....took me a while to decide on one for my MPP-10...even some of the highly rated ones have a fair share of negative feedback... ;)

Thanks!

BTW...did your MPP-10 come with the autobot logo or did you have to buy it separately? Mine did not come with it....trying to decide who to buy it from....so many negative feedback chinese sellers on ebay....took me a while to decide on one for my MPP-10...even some of the highly rated ones have a fair share of negative feedback... ;)

the one I got was meant to come with one as a "free gift" but ultimately it was missing.. the seller said the logo was taped to the box somewhere but I failed to find it. I did buy a metal one but the seller also sent the plastic one too..

yeah I did notice some of the chinese sellers have quite a few neg feedbacks but what other option do you have as no one else is selling them.. I saw there was a guy interstate down here in Australia who was selling one but for double the price and it did sell..

Just don't say you'll never start collecting KO Transfomers or Spanner will quote you!!! :lol:

my fingers are poised over my keyboard just waiting to write that quote! hehehe! :p:lol:

I do have a KO of the FansProject TFX-04 Protector Set. ;)

Whether your a huge TF's fan or not...you really should just get MPP-10 --- for $99 shipped, it's the best toy of the year so far for me. He's just pure awesome!

I like TF but not to the point of getting all of the toys. I have most of the Rodimus Prime figures and I'd love to have an Optimus Prime figure too. ;) But not right now since I need to save a lot due to my late July / early August PO's. :(

Edited by no3ljm

• 2 weeks later...

suffering from boredom -_- so I did a little de-dusting.. ^_^ today's shelf was the Zero's! :D

now all nice and clean plus a re-position! conservative poses but still lookin good bro's! B))

time for bed I think..

Cool pic!! I see you've painted the VF-0A canopy. Looks better I have to do the same to mine.

Cool pic!! I see you've painted the VF-0A canopy. Looks better I have to do the same to mine.

yeah I have to say I much prefer it with the black canopy frame! helps break up the somewhat bland overall color scheme a little. Not that the Shin type doesn't look good as it is.. its looks great!

I painted the frames with a fine tipped marker pen.. worked pretty well actually! Though during cleaning I found a few teeny spots that I missed or could go over again which I might tackle sometime. You can't notice them from the photo but I know they are there and the thought of them bugs the crap outta me! LOL! :lol::rolleyes:

And I have to say im not one to handle my toys very much at all but messing about with these things whilst they were out during cleaning was a real pleasure! :DB)) They are massive!, have a good weight to them feel good in the hand!

Kinda like the VF-1 do but on a much larger scale! Makes me appreciate how lovers of the 1:48 line feel about those toys! ^_^

And in direct comparison, I swapped the shelves around and put the SV-51's back on the bottom shelf and as much as I love those things they feel positively awful to handle.. -_- I sure do hope they get a renewal at some stage! :o

Edited by spanner

Dat Glaug and Regult shelf tho!!! Daaaamn!!!

Great photos Garfinkel and sh9000!! :)

Thanks. The HMR collection will keep growing. Best part, enemy mecha.

Edited by sh9000

well i finally decided to make the small studio a show room for my stuff.

Until i get better furniture here is what i have on display right now.

post-30636-0-78361000-1469693812_thumb.jpg

post-30636-0-98772400-1469693815_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr Bomber

nice! B))

Looking good, Mr. Bomber!

thx guys, i finally started to showcase the 1/60 valks. Hopefuly ill get a display case in the near future to show them all.

poor valks they deserve to be displayed.

post-30636-0-09944300-1470163469_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr Bomber

has anyone explored getting custom shelving built onto a wall for display purposes instead of buying one form of case or another? I have a pair of Detolfs but I loath them to no end. They're cramped, rickety, and hard to move!

I remember in the display collection thread someone had a built in case. It looked very nice with all the valks neatly arranged in there.

so my son doesn't want the VF-25 skull custom anymore so I decided to absorb it into my collection and put it on display! ^_^

yeah its a little rough and a little broken but it still looks pretty good on display! as long as you don't look too closely.. :unsure::p:lol:

post-21335-0-36056300-1470657015_thumb.jpg

Edited by spanner