hey guys ive being wondering where i can get cheap display cases? specially that ships internationally.

I got a couple for free from TOM with some preorders of stuff, but they can only fit small collectibles.

Im planning in transforming my studio in a display room sometime, but in the mean time im looking for cases.

post-30636-0-33710700-1462267443_thumb.jpg

to not be too off topic, here is my current macross pieces on exhibition, most of my stuff its still in its box :(

post-30636-0-16950000-1462293108_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr Bomber

supers and clean.. just beautiful! :wub:B))

20160505_184433.jpg

Nice pic spanner. Clean and bright. ;)^_^ Isamu's Advance Pack colors looks great on this VF-24A's Super Packs. A good shade of dark tan. :wub:

lookin tough! B))

20160505_221833.jpg

I wonder who's tougher and who's the first one to break? :rolleyes:

Couldn't find another thread to put this in :)

So i show you my other Love near Macross in here.

If its wrong, please move it where it belong to.

Complete loose figur collection!

Some good ones are still on card.

Most ships are packed away in the cellar ;)

post-31176-0-27170200-1462631870_thumb.j

Nice and clean set-up. ;)

But yeah, not sure too where to post something like that in the boards. :rolleyes:

But... if you put atleast one Macross Valk or character figure somewhere there. Heck, even if it's just the Fire Bomber Valk. It might be on the table or on the floor, for sure it will be counted as one and your post will not be deleted or moved somewhere else. Just saying. :lol:;)

Edited by no3ljm

I dunno... I hear the guy on the left has a glass shoulder. :p

i heard they were made of paper mache! LOL!

This guy was a used example I traded from another MW forum member but is in fantastic condition considering it had been transformed numerous times! Most joints are all still tight! The Prophecy on the other hand was brand new and only transformed once but its hip joints were floppy out of the box..

I also have the add on parts for the 171 but I prefer the more slender look without. I reckon they look too busy with them fitted..

Nice pic spanner. Clean and bright. ;)^_^Isamu's Advance Pack colors looks great on this VF-24A's Super Packs. A good shade of dark tan. :wub:

I wonder who's tougher and who's the first one to break? :rolleyes:

You are referring to the 25A's super parts yes? They are a different color actually! Isamu's supers are a kinda brownie color and the 25A's supers are a blue color..

You are referring to the 25A's super parts yes? They are a different color actually! Isamu's supers are a kinda brownie color and the 25A's supers are a blue color..

My bad. I meant Isamu's Advance Pack colors 'would' look great for VF-25A. A good shade of dark tan instead of those blue shade color. ;)

Sometimes my basic English is so messed up. Can I just talk to you in Tagalog? Hehehe. :lol:

Edited by no3ljm

My bad. I meant Isamu's Advance Pack colors 'would' look great for VF-25A. A good shade of dark tan instead of those blue shade color. ;)

Sometimes my basic English is so messed up. Can I just talk to you in Tagalog? Hehehe. :lol:

ahhh yes indeed they would! B)) As you already know all the VF-25 super packs are the same color with the only difference being the highlighted colors for each specific character.. I use a set of Michael's supers on my Prophecy. ^_^

Couldn't find another thread to put this in :)

So i show you my other Love near Macross in here.

If its wrong, please move it where it belong to.

Complete loose figur collection!

Some good ones are still on card.

Most ships are packed away in the cellar ;)

image.jpeg

Very nice Star Wars display! :)

Nice and clean set-up. ;)

But yeah, not sure too where to post something like that in the boards. :rolleyes:

But... if you put atleast one Macross Valk or character figure somewhere there. Heck, even if it's just the Fire Bomber Valk. It might be on the table or on the floor, for sure it will be counted as one and your post will not be deleted or moved somewhere else. Just saying. :lol:;)

Very nice Star Wars display! :)

This is my current 1/60 macross collection on display. All my stuff its still boxed.
post-30636-0-40243600-1463118297_thumb.jpg

post-30636-0-12759500-1463117921_thumb.jpg

Both the VF-1A and the YF-19 came from Hiriyu, thanks a lot bro.

Edited by Mr Bomber

LOL Funny My V1 1A is yellowed on almost exactly the same parts.

most likely they are from the same lot, same pieces!

It's like the corner of shame on that shelf. :p

rofl dude XD laugh my ass off XD i had them on decent dislpay but the last display case i put on the shelf made things really tight.

Coincidentally enough, all 3 valks are version 1, so they kinda deserve the spot .

It's like the corner of shame on that shelf. :p

hehe! :lol:

most likely they are from the same lot, same pieces!

rofl dude XD laugh my ass off XD i had them on decent dislpay but the last display case i put on the shelf made things really tight.

Coincidentally enough, all 3 valks are version 1, so they kinda deserve the spot .

yes. yes they do. -_-

struck a deal with my son and got a VF-19 Advance back from him (which he never was particularly fond of anyways) in exchange for me to pay for his Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare pre-order.

heck it works for me as I now have three of them on display! ^_^

Think I'll do a little display re-arranging and eventually place him in gerwalk so I'll have one in each mode! B)) I pulled off the super parts but left the little filler pieces on the top of the legs / engines.

20160515_183028.jpg

with my recently traded VF-19 Advance from my son, I now have enough to display one in each mode! sweet! :DB))

dang they are a fiddly thing to get into gerwalk mode.. :wacko: And im not even sure I have even done it correctly and that's after watching Jenius transformation guide video! :unsure::rolleyes::lol:

my first ever VF-19 in gerwalk mode though! ^_^ or at least as far as I can remember.. -_-

20160516_205220.jpg

Edited by spanner

with my recently traded VF-19 Advance from my son, I now have enough to display one in each mode! sweet! :DB))

dang they are a fiddly thing to get into gerwalk mode.. :wacko: And im not even sure I have even done it correctly and that's after watching Jenius transformation guide video! :unsure::rolleyes::lol:

my first ever VF-19 in gerwalk mode though! ^_^ or at least as far as I can remember.. -_-

20160516_205220.jpg

Looking good Spanner.

Unfortunately my display is a little too cramped to accommodate either of my -19s in GERWALK even though I love it in that mode.

Only gonna get worse with this Delta onslaught :blink: plus I still really want a TV VF-1J Hikaru.....