Old, big Macross projects never die.

They just go to Kicker...

I try my best... I'm open to taking in things that needs a home in the Museum.

Still looking for customizers for some projects but losing trust in finding good ones to work on the kits I have.

1/72 Monster is being done by a fellow member here and I know I'm in good hands. MT can vouch for him =)

Been busy with other things in life as you know. I think I may have actually spent more time on FB groups than here. I don't come here as often as I do anymore for certain reasons, but the members who know me outside of MW have been pretty cool keeping in touch. I'll chime in occasionally, but it won't be as much as I use to. Family, 1/6 Figs, and Cycling has taken most of my time now. Macross is still there inside somewhere...just looking for a spark again. Maybe Delta but no one knows what the future holds.

I try my best... I'm open to taking in things that needs a home in the Museum.

Still looking for customizers for some projects but losing trust in finding good ones to work on the kits I have.

1/72 Monster is being done by a fellow member here and I know I'm in good hands. MT can vouch for him =)

Been busy with other things in life as you know. I think I may have actually spent more time on FB groups than here. I don't come here as often as I do anymore for certain reasons, but the members who know me outside of MW have been pretty cool keeping in touch. I'll chime in occasionally, but it won't be as much as I use to. Family, 1/6 Figs, and Cycling has taken most of my time now. Macross is still there inside somewhere...just looking for a spark again. Maybe Delta but no one knows what the future holds.

I know what you mean! Man, if I were more local and could promise a decent turnaround time for custom work for you, I'd jump at the chance. Hope you get the people you need to do the work. You've got some outrageously awesome stuff on display there. Edited by mickyg

Just started picking up Yeti stands for myself and I must say I wish I had started getting them a long time ago! Gonna take awhile to get enough stands!

Thanks to Saburo for showing me how to mount more than 1 per stand. They were a little confusing at first from just looking at pictures, but once I got them in hand they were a breeze. :)

025_zpsh7nzsrmt.jpg

Just started picking up Yeti stands for myself and I must say I wish I had started getting them a long time ago! Gonna take awhile to get enough stands!

Thanks to Saburo for showing me how to mount more than 1 per stand. They were a little confusing at first from just looking at pictures, but once I got them in hand they were a breeze. :)

025_zpsh7nzsrmt.jpg

That weathering looks phenomenal!

*snip*

Lovely. :wub:

hehe! ok so its not at all Macross related but it is a Valkyrie!! :p:D

I stumbled across this little beauty when rummaging through my crap for paperwork.. completely forgot I had it! So I thought I'd put in on display for a bit. The XB-70 has got to be one of my favorite aircraft of all time! B))

20160216_194855.jpg

Beautiful, is it a kit or a toy? Its pretty nice if its a toy, what brand and scale? I'd like to have something like that too - always loved the futuristic design and being called a Valkyrie just adds to it in my collection.

I stumbled across this little beauty when rummaging through my crap for paperwork.. completely forgot I had it! So I thought I'd put in on display for a bit. The XB-70 has got to be one of my favorite aircraft of all time! B))

20160216_194855.jpg

Lovely. :wub: It's like a elongated cross design between VF-4 and VF-11C. ^_^

20160216_194855.jpg

What scale, how much, and where can it be bought? :rolleyes:

http://www.flyingmule.com/products/DM-52003 - out of stock

http://www.flyingmule.com/products/SD-SD0001 - a bit crap looking

http://www.flyingmule.com/products/DM-52014 - 1/200 in stock

Edited by Moosey

I bought both of mine from ebay. Cost me about $150 (AUD) for both including delivery if I remember correctly. I wanted to find and display the other but I think its buried in other boxes under other boxes.. so too much effort required.

hehe! only a bit crappy looking!?!? looks like total sh!te to me!

Just came across HERPA website and found out interesting new line called "TOP GUN", the line is scheduled for 2016 and will feature many elements in 1/72 scale, including deck Crew, deck vehicules, etc

post-15880-0-40346400-1456351646_thumb.jpg

post-15880-0-40993100-1456351916_thumb.jpg

I found the deck very interesting for the Zero line! But 42 cm x 26 cm would be a bit too big for a Detolf

post-15880-0-66086300-1456351796_thumb.jpg

Just came across HERPA website and found out interesting new line called "TOP GUN", the line is scheduled for 2016 and will feature many elements in 1/72 scale, including deck Crew, deck vehicules, etc

attachicon.gifherpa.jpg

attachicon.gif82TSMWAC002.jpg

I found the deck very interesting for the Zero line! But 42 cm x 26 cm would be a bit too big for a Detolf

attachicon.gif82TSMWAC001.jpg

Wow! That is so cool. :wub:

attachicon.gifherpa.jpg

real interesting range there...

Nice, are there any online retailers carrying these to get better pricings?

attachicon.gifherpa.jpg

That looks really cool, even though its 1/72 scale, the 1/60 VF-0's aren't really that much bigger than the 1/72 Hasegawa kits. I think my VF-0D would look perfect on it this Flight Deck!

That looks really cool, even though its 1/72 scale, the 1/60 VF-0's aren't really that much bigger than the 1/72 Hasegawa kits. I think my VF-0D would look perfect on it this Flight Deck!

Knowing that this deck is for the 1:72 F14, I hacked the F14 vs VF-0 size chart. In fact the VF-0 is in between the F14 in 1:60 and 1:72, so I think that it would be a good fit.

post-15880-0-89728500-1456483746_thumb.jpg

post-15880-0-75748100-1456483758_thumb.jpg

thats a very nice and neat little collection! be good if more books were Macross related though! B))

thanks. tried to fit as many hero valks as i could. the dyrl case is still a work in progress T_T but i guess that's the fun in collecting. trying to complete whatever it is you're trying to complete.

more ,macross books. will do.

20160216_194855.jpg

It's well macross related or not ;)

Always wanted to know what Aircraft that is next to the VF-4G in Hikaru's Room

😃👌

post-31176-0-53590100-1456707277_thumb.jpeg

post-31176-0-31149700-1456707313_thumb.jpeg

post-31176-0-07706500-1456707339_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Distancepro