Macross Collection Display Thread

KiriK

My Macross Frontier un-display while the Man-cave is renovated -_-

attachicon.gifWP_20160105_20_44_58_Rich.jpg

That's a lot. And I mean A LOT. :o Not to mention the one inside the brown shipping boxes. ;)

man, and I still see people on my FB feed and carousell selling them for > $200US MISB. nobody calls them out publicly for the QA issues though...

Is the Armor Parts included for $200? :rolleyes: They should put atleast a buy at your own risk footnote somewhere since most of people knows this release has QC issues. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling a little bored so more display re-shuffling..

Honoring Hikaru Ichijyo

20151211_213509.jpg

Flying in formation

20151211_213434.jpg

;)

Can anyone tell me what kind of stands these are? I need them to display my macross too. So many are just parking on the tarmac, they need to be airborne :D

Seems that the 6 inch stands are sold out. Are there any other places that sell them? Thanks!

Flightpose.com is the original vendor/distributor. They supply to retailers, so you might be able to find them somewhere else, but probably more expensive. They periodically restock their inventory, so you have to cross your fingers and hope for the best. In the meantime, I highly recommend YetiStands produced by one of our resident forum members. A bit more pricey, but higher quality and many more options to display.

Flightpose.com is the original vendor/distributor. They supply to retailers, so you might be able to find them somewhere else, but probably more expensive. They periodically restock their inventory, so you have to cross your fingers and hope for the best. In the meantime, I highly recommend YetiStands produced by one of our resident forum members. A bit more pricey, but higher quality and many more options to display.

The Yeti stands look so cool, thank you so much!!!

yeah what he said..

The Nerdery.

Awesome man cave Benson! B))