Macross Collection Display Thread

KiriK

Very nice, clean display Pedro!

Very cool display, Pedro!

Good looking setup Pedro!

thank you guys.

Pedro, info on the shelves? Where did you buy?

it's almost custom made...cause the shelves itself were made to use with books....so I buy a thin piece of white MDF and put it in the back....then I bought the glasses for each space and then bought glass hinge for every glass. I have to make some holes in the wood for the hinges, but no big deal.

Looks fantastic Pedro! Pics aren't crappy at all! :)

thank you...but the sad part to my wife is that I still need one or two more of this...cause some of My valk are still in their boxes.

P.D: I reserve some space for the incoming VF-0S.

Edited by Pedro2k6

well I count 51 on display already! how many more you got? excluding the incoming VF-0S..

1 VF-25S ozma with super part

1 VF-25F alto with tornado part

1 VF-25F alto naked

1 VF-25 luca with super parts

1 VF-1A DYRL hikaru

1 VF-25G with Super parts and 1 tornado part.

And that's it. IIRC. :p and all new coming (2 Vf-4...maybe 1 more VF-0S ...1 more YF-19 for sure....and all the Dragon ball figuarts)

Pedro, what you can do is to rotate the items you have on display. Especially if you don't get the additional cases for some time. Also gets you in the habit of interacting with your collection more frequently.

thats real swweeettt. i wonder if there is space for a reactive armor pose? and ghost too if they release? :D

you might have to get another display case! :p

hehe! definitely not enough room anywhere for anything else! Looks like I'll be packing away the last of my 1:18 scale cars to make room for more Valkyries! But regardless I'll still need another display cabinet eventually.. :rolleyes: