Macross Collection Display Thread

KiriK

Feeling a little bored so more display re-shuffling..

Honoring Hikaru Ichijyo

Flying in formation

;)

Nice! ;)

I wish I had time to redo my display cabinet as well.

Great displays guys!

Good for you sir! ;) Me, I wish I had a decent display cabinet first. :lol:

You know you can't just leave a valk as-is out of the box. ;)

Love it! :wub:

Guest davidwhangchoi

You know you can't just leave a valk as-is out of the box. ;)

oh man, i should learn how to weather...

damn that looks good Lolicon, you are the master!

Edited by davidwhangchoi

That's incredible work, though man. I was going to berate you for

1. Not posting more of these
  2. Not telling us years ago you possessed this talent

But it sounds like you've only just now dipped your toe into the toy customising waters. And if that's true and you're just starting, we have much to look forward to in future posts from you. Very, very nice!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks to Mass Driver, I'm now the pround owner of this awesome SDF-1. I've been waiting a long time to get my hands on one!

congrats on an amazing piece!

Hello Macross peeps, it's been a while! Finally got around to putting my small but effective valk display (all Hikaru valks, M&M's, and double seaters only!) back up after buying and moving into a new house, so I thought I'd come out of retirement and share a crappy pic on MW with you all. I'd sold off my VE-1 a while ago to help with moving expenses, but since everything has settled down, I was able to pick one up from Mass Driver to make my double seater collection complete once again. I'll eventually make the poses more dynamic and add the weapon effects back on like the old days, but for now it's just nice to have my prized valkyries out once again in my new toy room/museum! Happy holidays everyone. =)

gallery_14163_548_212781.png

Hello Macross peeps, it's been a while! Finally got around to putting my small but effective valk display (all Hikaru valks, M&M's, and double seaters only!) back up after buying and moving into a new house, so I thought I'd come out of retirement and share a crappy pic on MW with you all. I'd sold off my VE-1 a while ago to help with moving expenses, but since everything has settled down, I was able to pick one up from Mass Driver to make my double seater collection complete once again. I'll eventually make the poses more dynamic and add the weapon effects back on like the old days, but for now it's just nice to have my prized valkyries out once again in my new toy room/museum! Happy holidays everyone. =)

Very effective indeed! You've got some real gems there! I love the little placard you have there. I might just have to emulate that when I eventually get my collection on display :p

that is a very elegant display ultraman! :)

PYkvmmsl.jpg

:bump:

im really liking how you are able to set them up to look pretty much identical poses! very cool! B))

Nice collection, but you're missing the only 2-seater M&M valk.

Nice collection, but you're missing the only 2-seater M&M valk.

I was gonna say that it is actually there! but ultraman beat me to it..

Nah, I have it covered. That's a Virgin Road VF-1D in back with Max VF-1J Super Parts. Sold the 1J off but kept the super parts. Best of both worlds. =)

Selling off Max's VF-1J is definitely not something I would've done but I do see your "best of both worlds" point! ^_^