While a renewal 25G (with super parts) is great, I still think this guy is father of the year:

:D

Awesome! a transforming cake! I think that's gotta be the first I've ever seen of one! Shame its not Macross related though..

But this is the Macross Collection Display Thread so spanner76 gets father of the year. :D

hehe! thanks mate! ;)

Yes - until someone comes up with a transforming VF-1 cake :p

Im wondering how it could be done! Maybe if the Valkyrie cake was propped up higher and the legs could then fold down to their Gerwalk position but it would probably be far too complicated.. so my title is safe for now! hehe! :p:lol: Then again im sure there are plenty of Macross crazies in this forum who could pull it off! :rolleyes:

Then Spanner needs to come up with one. Ube/Avocado flavor topped with Cannon Fodder bits. :lol:

This does sound both awesome and delicious! might have to happen even if it doesn't transform! :D

vf25g_pose.jpg

First time transforming a VF-25 into Battroid, embarrassingly took longer than expected, but thanks to Jenius' video reviews turned out well.

blues_bros_valks.jpg

I call this one the "Blues Brothers" ...

low_viz_strike.jpg

Had this for a while but hadn't taken a photo of it. Also noticed while resizing the photo I needed to dust it better.

ozma_3ways.jpg

Working on a Yeti stand display for these three but ran into a weight problem (yes that armor does make you look fat, Ozma).

Also anyone know of a trick for keeping the gunpods from popping off when using the Bandai stand adapters? They just won't stay on, especially on the armored and super.

vf25g_pose.jpg

First time transforming a VF-25 into Battroid, embarrassingly took longer than expected, but thanks to Jenius' video reviews turned out well.

blues_bros_valks.jpg

I call this one the "Blues Brothers" ...

low_viz_strike.jpg

Had this for a while but hadn't taken a photo of it. Also noticed while resizing the photo I needed to dust it better.

ozma_3ways.jpg

Working on a Yeti stand display for these three but ran into a weight problem (yes that armor does make you look fat, Ozma).

Also anyone know of a trick for keeping the gunpods from popping off when using the Bandai stand adapters? They just won't stay on, especially on the armored and super.

Is it a weight problem, or balance problem? You should be able to get three on there, even with the armor pack.

Nice collection akteon! Great photos! Dont you think the Cavaliers and Percival look great together! I also have my low vis Roy in SS parts too! :)

Yeh I was pleasantly surprised the colors on the Cavaliers and Percival look so good together.

Is it a weight problem, or balance problem? You should be able to get three on there, even with the armor pack.

You're right it's a balance problem. I know it's doable, just have to rethink how to get all three on there. Definitely impressed with the strength of the Yeti Stand, I just need to get the balance right thumbsup.gif

I based my setup on this post from the Yeti Stand thread:

For the triple arm you'll need

1x YetiStand
2x dual arms
2x xl arms
2x elbows

16181900820_dd6a952375_b.jpg

I originally wanted the stock VF-25S in the middle, and the armored and super versions flanking it ... the armored is just too heavy and big/wide without so rethinking the whole layout, it will probably need to be my center piece.

I have no fear of the acrylic not being able to support them, it's more of balance to keep the base from wanting to topple. I have been enjoying just playing around with the stand and the options, it's fun to see all the possibilities. And it looks so much better than any other stand out there.

I suggest scanning through the last 10 pages or so of the Yeti Stand thread to get ideas on the different layouts you can use, but basically you'll need 1 dual arm (or the new knuckle) for every Valk you add on after the initial one.

BTW, I'm still a rookie at this myself, ChaoticYeti and others in that thread should be able to help with any questions you have.

You have to complete Emerald Force for sure! And the 19P is a must have! Definitely my fav of the bunch! Just look how sexy it is! :D

20150311_174043.jpg

Arrrgh that visor + the pauldron, I'm starting to regret missing it in the past.

Well what's done is done time to start saving. Hope it will still be available at a reasonable price.

Arrrgh that visor + the pauldron, I'm starting to regret missing it in the past.

Well what's done is done time to start saving. Hope it will still be available at a reasonable price.

https://www.hkcollectibles.com/macross-robotech/7151-vf-19p-planet-zola-patrol-color.html

Still loving my P....hooowever, it's actually kind of a funny thing, now that the design is getting on in years, you can kinda see where things could be improved and I'm assuming many were with the Bandai VF-19 Advance. I don't own one, but have kept up with the thread. That being said, it's still a pretty bird, but my visor and head piece just won't stay on in fighter mode, no biggie, just slightly annoying.

My second renewal VF-25G and super parts are at the post office and have to be picked up tomorrow. I want to take a Battroid group pic of the VF-25G, VF-1A Max TV, and VF-0D.

well done on your purchase! Michael 25 are an expensive rarity these days especially misb examples.. what condition is this one you got?

Be sure to post up your photo when done!

Been tempted to pick up a brownie from them a few times.. still finkin bout't..

same here, but then theyre all sold out. luckily prices on ebay dropped & recent ebay giftcard promotions (now expired) helped to make the deal even sweeter.

item arrived from HK in a week too, which was pretty fast.

same here, but then theyre all sold out. luckily prices on ebay dropped & recent ebay giftcard promotions (now expired) helped to make the deal even sweeter.

item arrived from HK in a week too, which was pretty fast.

yeah I saw that.. oh well.. Maybe I should focus on other items I need for my collection instead of buying doubles of what ever I already have..

Nice little collection Dapro! Loved the background music! Hehe! Hey you should stick the kite logos on Milia as well! Unless you dont have them..

Thanks! I have the sticker just haven't apply it. haha I got more vf-1 but its still in their boxes since no more display space. :unsure:

This evening I caught up with a friend who i hadn't seen in quite a while and when she saw my collection of Valkyries her reaction was quite pleasantly surprising! Her exact words were.. I love your collection! These things are f@#king sexy!

:)

Well yes.. yes they are!

Edited by spanner76