Yes, the large space is great. Since I have been working from home the past few years, a larger office area was a requirement when looking for a new house. The house is a 2 level split, and my office is in the "second" basement. Keeps me nice and isolated to get work done busy valk swishing.

Fixed it for you. Wish I could have a basement. Space is a premium here.

I like the rvf, but I have to avoid the 171's. I got a "safe" release of the Alto 171 and still had issues with it.

Yeah these two will be my only two that's for sure. And they will be staying in fighter mode as i wont be transforming them.. so no exploding by manipulation! ;)

Haha! Yep! Cost me a small fortune too! Dad of the year award stuff right there eh! ;)

Maybe, but I think the real great thing is that you both are partaking in a hobby you both can enjoy. Which means that you're involved in your son's life, which should mean he won't resent you later.

My dad was always there, and we shared a lot of the same hobbies, so needless to say I don't resent him.

Maybe, but I think the real great thing is that you both are partaking in a hobby you both can enjoy. Which means that you're involved in your son's life, which should mean he won't resent you later.

My dad was always there, and we shared a lot of the same hobbies, so needless to say I don't resent him.

Yes this is true. We do have a lot in common and its really great! We get along so well. He shares little to nothing in common with his mother and she is quite a stubborn, oftern overly stern and somewhat old fashioned and their relationship suffers and he resents her because of that. And her current partner is not the nicest person either. Shes often quick to say im not stern enough with my son and we are more like good buddies rather than father and son but who doesn't want to be good biddies with their children!?!? I absolutely love that about us! She is just a grumpy old cow.. ok therapy session is finished! LOL! ;) Edited by spanner76