Very nice and clean displays Lolicon! And you did a great job with the lighting! Seems to work very effectively and everything seems to be illuminated very well!

Im thinking of reworking my lighting system for a better and more even spread of light. My displays seem to have a few dark and shadowy spots and it bugs me a bit..

Thanks!

Not sure what kind of setup you have, but if it's affordable and not too much hassle, I say go for it! I don't know how I tolerated some Detolfs for so long.

Also recommend wiping down all the glass. I'm amazed at how dirty they get exposed only to air and dust. They're the clearest they've been in years!

As I just moved into a smaller apartment, my space is very limited. My collection is limited to 6 on display right now. My current favorites, My VF-25F Renewal, VF-171EX, VF-1S Super/Strike, VF-19F, Tomahawk Destroid, and VF-19Advance. On my coffee table and end table.

Was cleaning up the other day and found another VF-171EX and another RVF-25. I don't recall buying them...

You bought them for me. They were birthday presents. You said you'd send them to me right away. I didn't want to say anything publicly, but now that you've mentioned it ...,

:)

--G

I envy you guys with the cabinets and shelves. Hehehe. :lol:

I feel the same, like I said, my display is currently limited to 6, and they're occupying my Coffee table and the table between my living room chairs. Unfortunately it's easy for me to pick my favorites, since the others have very little play value (VF-0A has a broken swing bar clamp and janky hands, The YF-19 has some display value, but isn't really too poseable, and has a scary transformation. My SV-51 is a floppy mess, but still a unique display. My v1 Brownie has a broken backpack hinge at the body, my Hi Metal VF-19S has a broken head laser, and my Toynami VF-1A DYRL Max has a broken vertical stab hinge). Fortunately, my Toynami VF-1S Strike is still functional, but a piss poor display piece compare to my Yammie V2 of the same.

I did not realize how many of my toys have been broken. I'd really love to be able to fix the VF-0A, and VF-1A, and a bit of Super Glue will do up the Hi Metal, so he's not too far gone, and the VF-1A max got a bit of tape for a fix.

Space is at a premium in my new apartment, so not too much I can do right now.

Thanks buddy! ^_^ Definitely wish i had more space :lol:

Don't we all?

Its an Arcadia :)

I'm kinda jealous, but my bandai gives me enough warm fuzzy feelings to keep me snug at night... From what I've seen of the arcadia, it's a sound toy, veery well executed, but bandai just kind of took that an made it bonkers. The arcadia looks better with fast packs, but the bandai just looks pure sexy without them. Though it's been days since I took the fast packs off.

Honestly I don't think my -19 collection is complete, I'm missing a second VF-19F, a VF-19S, A VF-19P, the Arcadia YF-19, and the Yamato YF-19 1/72. The 1/72 will likely never happen, as I can just buy bandai's for the prices they're fetching, and the Arcadia is out because it's up near a grand. The 19P might be attainable, but unlikely. I think Having the full Emerald force is still doable though...

I'm kinda jealous, but my bandai gives me enough warm fuzzy feelings to keep me snug at night... From what I've seen of the arcadia, it's a sound toy, veery well executed, but bandai just kind of took that an made it bonkers. The arcadia looks better with fast packs, but the bandai just looks pure sexy without them. Though it's been days since I took the fast packs off.

Honestly I don't think my -19 collection is complete, I'm missing a second VF-19F, a VF-19S, A VF-19P, the Arcadia YF-19, and the Yamato YF-19 1/72. The 1/72 will likely never happen, as I can just buy bandai's for the prices they're fetching, and the Arcadia is out because it's up near a grand. The 19P might be attainable, but unlikely. I think Having the full Emerald force is still doable though...

You have to complete Emerald Force for sure! And the 19P is a must have! Definitely my fav of the bunch! Just look how sexy it is! :D

20150311_174043.jpg

You have to complete Emerald Force for sure! And the 19P is a must have! Definitely my fav of the bunch! Just look how sexy it is! :D

20150311_174043.jpg

Emerald Force is on my to do list, but there are just so many Bandai valks that are begging to be bought... Like the VF-27, YF-30, and a YF-25 (to satisfy my need for a two seater). Aside from that there's VF-1's that need getting like a GBP-1 VF-1J, and a VF-1A (preferably a Max type) so I have one of every Model VF-1 from the show save the VF-1D, which is hard to find, or so I understand. That leaves the 19P, which I'd love to have, but he's expensive and hard to find...

Why does everyone remove the speaker thingies at the top of the 19P's shoulders?

cos they look like crap! :p:lol:

I think people just aren't pegging them in. They come as separate pieces in the box.

Yes! And thank goodness for that! Would have had to perform a little toy surgery in order to permanently remove them if they were fixed on! I know they should really be there but they look like a total afterthought and put simply I just don't like them.

^ That, and they look ridiculous...

Hehe! Couldn't agree more! :D

Edited by spanner76

If I can ever scrape together enough money I'm going to raid their stock for the things I want all in one go, provided it's still in stock when I try...