wasn't really sure where to post this but it is Macross related so I figured here was probably my best bet..

For my birthday my son etched the kite logo onto a glass jar filled with Maltesers! Sadly the Maltesers were completely consumed within the first 24 hours so I'll have to go buy some more to refill!

Here is a pic of my Kite logo lolly jar! Thanks Dyl! B))

Its harder to see the kite logo now but clearly visible when the jar is filled!

20150719_165537-1.jpg

That's awesome!

I would totally pay for some actual glasses for adult beverages with that on it! One would be the hit of ones party's!!!

Had a quick scan on ebay but couldn't find anything decent.. but yeah that would be pretty cool to have! Even just having the Kite logo either printed in red or etched on.

That's so sweet, Spanner. ^_^

It is eh! It was very nice of him to make that for me!

wasn't really sure where to post this but it is Macross related so I figured here was probably my best bet..

For my birthday my son etched the kite logo onto a glass jar filled with Maltesers! Sadly the Maltesers were completely consumed within the first 24 hours so I'll have to go buy some more to refill!

Nice glass jar! Sorry but I gotta ask, what is a maltesers? I thought it was beer at first but is that an Australian only product and is it like violet crumble?

Its harder to see the kite logo now but clearly visible when the jar is filled!

That's a cool present from your son! I am also curious what a Maltesers are.

Update: just looked up Maltesers and I have the same question as wmkjr, are they like violet crumble?

I may have try and track some down to give them a try.

Edited by Saburo

Nice glass jar! Sorry but I gotta ask, what is a maltesers? I thought it was beer at first but is that an Australian only product and is it like violet crumble?

That's a cool present from your son! I am also curious what a Maltesers are.

Update: just looked up Maltesers and I have the same question as wmkjr, are they like violet crumble?

I may have try and track some down to give them a try.

Barurutor would be correct! These are Maltesers! They are derricious! :D

maltesers_54e8bf7bddf2b35999385b2e.jpg

Nice display, except

. :p

one could say "you've got the blues" hehe!

Very nice collection! They look fantastic all together like that!

And yeah what's with the random car? Looks rather like a Lamborghini Veneno? Dem are icky..

Thanks. I just wanted a car that was close to scale in the display and I figure it could be red for Miria's. I've replaced it with a blue convertible Lamborghini Aventador that looks kind of futuristic. Edited by sh9000

Thanks. I just wanted a car that was close to scale in the display and I figure it could be red for Miria's. I've replaced it with a blue convertible Lamborghini Aventador that looks kind of futuristic.

*snip*

At first glance I thought that the car roof was melted. :D