Macross Collection Display Thread

KiriK

Che Bella!!! :D

Keeping all those shelves BLANK instead of putting at at least one thing in each, will certainly drive you to finish your collection!

I'll bet you look at the shelves with nothing and imagine what SHOULD be there much more than the shelves with content . . .

finally beginning to exhibit ... missing about 150 pieces yet, but I'll slowly;)

*snip*

All I can say is... WOW! :blink::o

And go to the corner... weep because of envy... :unsure:

With white goggles Noel! Happy now!?!? :p;) hahaha!!! :D

*snip*

Photoshopped! Me no likey. Hehehe. :lol:

Wait, was the grey goggles before, photoshopped as well? Hahaha! :lol:

Guest davidwhangchoi

finally beginning to exhibit ... missing about 150 pieces yet, but I'll slowly;)

i like the self with the yamato 1/60's and sdf-1 i want to grab that shelf and run home.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Me too. Me too. But I'm going to leave the 'Makurosu' coz I have that one already. ^_^

i didn't get one but i heard they're nice. i like the shelf with the zentraedi suit and vf-1d w option parts as well ^_^

i didn't get one but i heard they're nice. i like the shelf with the zentraedi suit and vf-1d w option parts as well ^_^

Oooh. I know where is this going. Hahaha! :D You can have that shelf. But can I get the one in the middle of that shelf? I need to elaborate myself a little here... it's the one displayed at the back of the 'small orange plane', ok. ^_^

Feeling a little under the weather and a little bored as a result, -_- so I thought i'd do a little "house work" and give my Macross collection a dusting off..

Not the best job.. ok so the feather duster was rather ineffective and its got nothing (or not much anyways) to do with me being somewhat lazy. :rolleyes:

Took some photos as I figured you guys don't mind looking at countless photos of Valkyries! :p:D apologies for poor quality and low light..

I'd really like to do a total re shuffle of my displays in an effort to make them look a little more exciting and dynamic! Feel free to provide some ideas! ^_^

Will need another few display cabinets too.. :rolleyes:

20150411_161919.jpg

20150411_161940.jpg

20150411_161954.jpg

20150411_162005.jpg

20150411_162021.jpg

20150411_162041.jpg

20150411_162053.jpg

20150411_162101.jpg

20150411_162109.jpg

20150411_162144.jpg

20150411_162203.jpg

20150411_162248.jpg

20150411_162306.jpg

20150411_162318.jpg

20150411_162331.jpg

Edited by spanner76

Looks great Spanner. Love your passion for the hobby :D

I like those swept back wings.

Which missiles are on your cav?

I also see you're like me and forget to take your intake covers off :DD

Edited by Gakken85

Looks great Spanner. Love your passion for the hobby :D

I like those swept back wings.

Which missiles are on your cav?

I also see you're like me and forget to take your intake covers off :DD

Thanks mate! :) Those missiles are from the 171 Armor set! I think they go nicely with Cav! Hehe! yes i leave the intake covers on all my VF-1! The visible fan blades really bug me and i think they look total crap.. On most jet fighters you cant even see the fans! This should be the same for the VF-1 as the engines are mounted deep in the legs..

Probably are my only major gripe about the Valkyrie toys. In fact I don't like having the fan blades visible on any of my Valks!

Edited by spanner76

Hehe! How cool is that! Have you posted up a pic of your VF-1D previously!? It kinda rings a bell.. Its a cool looking pose eh! :)

Just took it at a different angle.

IMG_0946.jpg

The destroid in the first picture, i think is a Phalanx right? What version is it? Some 1/72 kit?

Anyway i like your collection very much. It really has a unique personality.

Edited by Ryoma

Just took it at a different angle.

IMG_0946.jpg

Lovely shot Dapro! All three look great don't they! ^_^

Uploading a few pics, bought the majority of these from MW sellers!

Awesome display you have there cdidio! he Lego VF-1 looks very cool! love the missile effects! Those Destroids look friggin awesome too!

The destroid in the first picture, i think is a Phalanx right? What version is it? Some 1/72 kit?

I think that is the 1/72 kit.. looks pretty good eh! Wish Yamato had made the whole lot of em..

Thanks! Yes, that's a 1/72 phalanx by Wave, 3 different scales on that shelf but I like the way they look together :)

Lovely shot Dapro! All three look great don't they! ^_^

Awesome display you have there cdidio! he Lego VF-1 looks very cool! love the missile effects! Those Destroids look friggin awesome too!

I think that is the 1/72 kit.. looks pretty good eh! Wish Yamato had made the whole lot of em..

Thanks spanner76! Lego was from Daikoncat, pretty cool design

Only started a few months ago, and I think I am hooked.

Next purchase is either another vf-1 or a detolf or both :-P

20150410_162812.jpg

Sorry for the phone pic, may crack out my dslr later and see what i can do.

Who makes the Summoner, and Hellbringer in the background?