The virgin road is fine without packs imo, plus it was never on screen that way. I left packs off of mine, I mean who weaponizes a wedding?!? :p

Because it looks like a super max that way :D

Because it looks like a super max that way :D

Well then buy a super Max then, they are pretty sweet. B))

I guess adding the packs are a cheaper option if you missed out on getting a Max the first time around, but then you have the problem with the head not being right.

Congrats on finally getting those valks, I know you've been waiting a while, I was starting to worry for you, after all, I had to track down some of my purchases, that got lost, then found then lost again, and found again.

Damnit spanner, now I'm going to spend the next few months searching for a hugely expensive Milia to go with my Max.

Congrats mate, they look awesome.

I know they are super expensive but for me they were worth every dollar! There are certain VF-1 that I would like doubles of to keep packed away, these included but the cost of doing so is rather prohibitive of course..

Nice score Spanner! Very nice indeed.

Thanks Mick! ^_^

why do you have such nice things :( i'm so jealous B))

Oh David please.. :p im sure you have some pretty wonderful things of your own too! :D

Looking good Spanner. Need those three in my collection.

Thanks mate! Definitely a must for any serious collector!

Congrats on finally getting those valks, I know you've been waiting a while, I was starting to worry for you, after all, I had to track down some of my purchases, that got lost, then found then lost again, and found again.

Thanks! Yeah it was starting to fry my brain a little waiting for them.. I bought them through the Japan Auction sites and all three from the same seller, all three auctions finished within minutes of each other and I paid for them all at the same time yet the seller sent them all separately and it took two weeks for them all to arrive.. The Super Ostrich arrived last and I was starting to get a little worried that it might never get to the forwarder! But thankfully they all did!

Glad to hear that all of your items arrived to you safe & sound too! ^_^

Congrats, Spanner! Awesome collection and it'll only get better!

Thanks McFly! Well I certainly hope so! but im thinking my VF-1 collection has now hit a wall.. There isn't really anything else I need to get.. but there are others still coming for my Frontier collection and not to mention the VF-0A & S..

I'll still be tracking down the other two SV-51 types (Ivanov & CF) and I have a VF-1J custom which is being built which im also looking forward too seeing!

Edited by spanner76

Set up the YF-30 which had originally been bought for my son for his birthday which we ended making a deal in favor of him getting an Xbox One instead.. I was more than happy to take an extra 30!

Its nice having one in each mode now! B))

20150408_180823.jpg

And not to mention a lovely Iscandarian by the name of Yurisha arrived today too! :D

20150408_181419.jpg

running out of display space.. :wacko:

That shot makes it look a bit like a catwalk fashion show!

I was tempted by Yurisha too, but passed (space issues too), might pick her up from Mandarake later on.

This is my best Macross display shelf. Sharing more M&M pic. :p

IMG_0863.jpg

They are three very special VF-1 Valkyries right there! Lovely shot Dapro!

That shot makes it look a bit like a catwalk fashion show!

I was tempted by Yurisha too, but passed (space issues too), might pick her up from Mandarake later on.

Hehe! it kinda does eh! :lol:

Guest davidwhangchoi

Just sell off all your doubles, triples, quadruples, and you'll probably free up enough box space to put up at least a couple of display cabinets to display the singles. :D

:D:D:D

Thanks McFly! Well I certainly hope so! but im thinking my VF-1 collection has now hit a wall.. There isn't really anything else I need to get.. but there are others still coming for my Frontier collection and not to mention the VF-0A & S..

I'll still be tracking down the other two SV-51 types (Ivanov & CF) and I have a VF-1J custom which is being built which im also looking forward too seeing!

Hahaha! I kinda know what you mean. I opted to wait for Arcadia vf-1 releases though, rather than hunt down Yamato v2s. Well, except for what I consider must haves - lovis Roy, cavalier, vt-1, vf-1d. I consider my frontier and Yamato zero valks more or less complete already. I don't like the yf-25 and cf vf-25 so I'm not counting those hehehe. Looking forward to the up and coming POs!

Sharpnel has an Ivanov for sale here, not sure if it's still available. There was also a really cool minmay guard 1/48 custom iirc on another for sale thread.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Oh David please.. :p im sure you have some pretty wonderful things of your own too! :D

Bwahaha! Knew it!

My buddy's looking for a vt-1 and a vf-1d 30th... Just like half the members and lurkers here XD

congrats spanner! really happy you got your vt-1 back finally.

yeah i agree mcfly. everyone's looking for one and these things are hard to find, i sold off 2 of the VT-1's i had (one to spanner long time ago but he sold it, we both made the same mistake :D )

yeah i agree mcfly. everyone's looking for one and these things are hard to find, i sold off 2 of the VT-1's i had (one to spanner long time ago but he sold it, we both made the same mistake :D )

I think it's a speculation game on which valks Arcadia's going to remake. I'm guessing that in terms of VF-1s, the max and kakizaki are next, possibly with super/strike parts sets in between. That last bit may just be wishful thinking on my part though lol. I wouldn't mind a curveball like a glaug or regult (+variants)!

Rub it in David.. rub it in! hehe! but thanks mate! Im very happy indeed! and looking at the one I have now I can't figure out why I would have let it go in the first place!? Its so friggin awesome!

So yep the same mistake made by both of us.. I'll never make that mistake again!

Edited by spanner76

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'll never make that mistake again!

me neither :lol: heehee seriously, that display you got going is boss especially the 1j cabinet. and the fact you share macross with your son makes me envious of you. lol

on the cab,

i would take the mass 1a down a slot and stick in the rainbow 1j , or put a grey and white goggle 1j sto get all the 1j variables on one floor.

me neither :lol: heehee seriously, that display you got going is boss especially the 1j cabinet. and the fact you share macross with your son makes me envious of you. lol

on the cab,

i would take the mass 1a down a slot and stick in the rainbow 1j , or put a grey and white goggle 1j sto get all the 1j variables on one floor.

ok so I swapped the Brownie with the Rainbow-J so I now have a whole shelf dedicated to J-Spec Valks! Hows it look now!? :D

20150409_132922.jpg

20150409_133006.jpg20150409_133044.jpg

ok so I swapped the Brownie with the Rainbow-J so I now have a whole shelf dedicated to J-Spec Valks! Hows it look now!? :D

20150409_132922.jpg

That's the wrong GBP 1J. It should be 'white' goggles. Hahaha! :lol: Great 'J collection, spanner. ;)