Guest davidwhangchoi

Decided to put the black 30th option parts in my Low viz. Looks pretty baller.

nice gak. btw, why did you sell your roy. that was a very generous price you gave :)

I had two. I have that Roy with Supers from the 2010 ish gift set that you see in the picture.

The Roy I sold was that Deal where I got the two Stands, a Roy, and a Hik Gift set for $160.

Sold the Roy for $100, so I got the Hik + super set and two stands for $85 or so (shipping).

Edited by Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

I had two. I have that Roy with Supers from the 2010 ish gift set that you see in the picture.

The Roy I sold was that Deal where I got the two Stands, a Roy, and a Hik Gift set for $160.

Sold the Roy for $100, so I got the Hik + super set and two stands for $85 or so (shipping).

still, a very generous move:) that was nice of you.

The 30th Anniversary Valk.

He also has a grey visor - if you want to take his head apart for your GBP :D

Thanks for the info, Gakken85. I have the darn thing literally feet from me, but it's still in the box, so I keep forgetting I have a black Valk in the collection :p Edited by Old Man

I now have the envy of many... an unbroken, complete official Super Ostrichuuu!!

I got some official Yamato shoulder replacements from a guy on ebay and had some successful surgery today!

Now, I will never transform it again! haha.

Hopefully Arcadia will release a new one I can put in Robot mode some time... but the VF-1D will do in the meantime.

And the final pic is her being protected in flight by a Destroid and Hik!

2kE0UBJ.jpg

bvm2fWH.jpg

wyG4k0h.jpg

lwJAD0Z.jpg

Welcome to the club!!!

I have two pairs of spare beige shoulder hinges and half a dozen off white ones that Graham sent me when Yamato provided him with replacements so I'm covered just in case.

You selling the white one, let me know. I need one for for my VF-1j hik

Edited by dapro

I found pics of my colection from 04, seems like for ever ago.

my first "display" I got a shelf from homedepot and instaled it above my desk at my first apartment.

IMG_2278_zps3mcegn6j.jpg

IMG_2275_zpsbpegux4v.jpg

IMG_2274_zpspyzpqmvr.jpg

About 5-6 months latter I finaly got some cases.

IMG_2313_zpsvb9sssji.jpg

IMG_2304_zpsqfhhi7cx.jpg

There was a stage in between, where they were all over my entertanment center but I havent found any pics of that "Stage" of my display

Anyone else have some display pics from the oll days? When the 48s were king and we didnt know that there was a new show in the pipes.