I don't plan to. I am sure people appreciate the clear acrylic as is. I could always to a test run, though.

I actually think having your logo frosted on the base would be awesome.

Guest davidwhangchoi

A Yeti! I commissioned a New Zealand artist to come up with a Yeti mascot for YetiStand.

venom.png+ bomberman.png= ic4aQOKl.jpg

jk, it looks great! engrave it on your stands:)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Absolutely loving Fighter mode lately apparently, first time I've done an all fighter display. Litttttle bit cramped in there, I can almost hear them screaming at me to buy another detolf. I fully intend to, if I can stop buying valks first :p

post-29874-0-85551800-1426035343_thumb.jpg

post-29874-0-15722600-1426035366_thumb.jpg

post-29874-0-00911000-1426035379_thumb.jpg

Updated my shelves a bit with my new purchases! Gotta make room for my GBP still.

These little mighty block stands are pretty solid. Major flaw being you cant fold the wings all the way together in bat mode, though I plan to get his cluster missiles on and spread them out a bit anyway ala DYRL.

VzCWWIX.jpg

kdNhxcq.jpg

7bFBZWM.jpg

FmPx5px.jpg

Looking good Gakken. I had my vf-1s with wings spread like the movie pose before. I might have to bring my mighty blocks out of storage.

IMAG0403.jpg

Edited by dapro

Thanks guys!

The ground crew and accessories are a combination of EXO designs and Hobby Master. The carrier deck is also from Hobby Master.

I believe the Hobby Master items are sadly discontinued and have become hard to find. However, if you are good at painting small things like these you can purchase the 1/72 Hasegawa ground crew set which I believe HM based, if not copied, there set off of. The Hasegawa set is cheap and easy to find. Try ebay for starters.

The Hobby Master carrier deck is still available and easy to find. Also start with ebay.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks guys!

The ground crew and accessories are a combination of EXO designs and Hobby Master. The carrier deck is also from Hobby Master.

I believe the Hobby Master items are sadly discontinued and have become hard to find. However, if you are good at painting small things like these you can purchase the 1/72 Hasegawa ground crew set which I believe HM based, if not copied, there set off of. The Hasegawa set is cheap and easy to find. Try ebay for starters.

The Hobby Master carrier deck is still available and easy to find. Also start with ebay.

that's amazing...

SWEET Setup JV! Nice.

The EXO ground crew guys are a must for your 1/60 stuff . . .

Thanks DarrinG.....but you have the mother of all dioramas!!! :wub:

Love it when jvmacross moves his stuff around and takes new pics!

Thanks Moosey.....That spot on the flight deck where the VF-0D sits is on a rotating schedule for the newest VF additions...Hikaru is on an indefinite stand-by....

that's amazing...

Thanks David...I think I want Wendy's today..... :)

Beautiful setup jvmacross! I do have one question though. What are they pumping behind Hikaru's seat? :o;):D

Petite Cola of course!

how long did that take you to collect and piece together?

probably a few months....I first purchased the EXO figurines and accessories a couple of years ago IIRC....then shortly afterwards the HM stuff...at the time they were plentiful on eBay and other stores, if I had known they were being discontinued I would have bought more.....as it is, I only have enough to populate a couple of 'busy" dioramas.....this being the other one....which is built upon several Kotobukiya Mechanical Chain Bases...I think those are still readily available....

gallery_12176_633_31519.jpg