Awesome collections guys, both large and small. To be fair, they always start small then things tend to get a bit crazy lol!

Thanks! Yeah I do fear for what the future holds (or more accurately my wife does!)

Nice panel lines, David! Might as well go all the way and decal/sticker that baby up.

Which reminds me, maybe I should go ahead and panel line, my one decaled valkyrie...

Well the good thing about the TV and DYRL Mass Production VF-1A's is that they both came with a pretty decent amount of printing on them. You really don't need to add many, or any stickers/decals at all.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Made some changes to my detolfs, and made this video.

This my first attempt at using the youtube video editing.

that's awesome Saburo :)

that's awesome Saburo :)

Thank you! Doing that lighting mod has been on my mind since I got the detolfs, and I finally got it done. You should setup a display for your Valks boxed or unboxed. :p

I think we all need to step our Detolf game up!!! :) Lookin' sharp Saburo!

Thanks erikos! Pimp your Detolfs. :lol: I am imagining your detolfs will have hanger dioramas on each shelf with lighting and working launch arms. :D

awesome light display mate! :D your display just keeps getting better and better! B))

Thanks spanner! Did you get your new cabinet and lighting for it?

Wow that lighting looks hectic Saburo

Thanks lancalot! I have it cycling through colors right now, but I can also switch it to be a single color too. Set the mood for when the I have a lady friend by. ;):lol:

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thank you! Doing that lighting mod has been on my mind since I got the detolfs, and I finally got it done. You should setup a display for your Valks boxed or unboxed. :p

lol, i like that 4g box right underneath center in that video :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Super & Strike parts from a Hikaru set now fitted up to my Roy Low Vis which looks friggin awesome! and I finally have a DYRL VF-1S Max! B))

20150209_130753.jpg

20150209_130740.jpg

you have your missiles like saburo :)

Roy LV does look mighty fine all dressed up eh! ^_^ Although I had originally planned on fitting the SS parts to the other Roy-S..

hehe! yep! I did actually fit them up the other way but swapped them back to this way again.. I reckon it looks better with the single missile sitting outboard! Must be our (Saburo and myself) good taste in ordinance load out! :p:D

Edited by spanner76

Guest davidwhangchoi

Roy LV does look mighty fine all dressed up eh! ^_^ Although I had originally planned on fitting the SS parts to the other Roy-S..

hehe! yep! I did actually fit them up the other way but swapped them back to this way again.. I reckon it looks better with the single missile sitting outboard! Must be our (Saburo and myself) good taste in ordinance load out! :p:D

spanner, i noticed you have the vf-1a dyrl mass, is the whites on the mass production off grey dyrl white or tv white?

:lol: You have read the instructions... and now everything you once knew is no longer. :lol:

What spanner said! ;)

Guest davidwhangchoi

:lol: You have read the instructions... and now everything you once knew is no longer. :lol:

What spanner said! ;)

hahaha

indeed it is! the very same grey'ish off white as the others..

I also have a TV brownie and the two whites are very different from each other!

oh, cool, i ordered a dyrl one to go along with my tv mass, nice to know it's different.

oh, cool, i ordered a dyrl one to go along with my tv mass, nice to know it's different.

obviously the browns are the same or from what I can tell but I actually prefer the TV variant as I have always liked the brighter white and prefer the head unit. I never did think much of the extended goggle on DYRL version.. to me it looks like they changed it for the sake of changing something just for the movie..

Edited by spanner76