Macross Collection Display Thread

KiriK

I took a few photos of my cousins collections of stuffs.. ok so most of it ain't Macross related but he has got a good amount of Robotech stuff.. and this is what's not packed away in boxes as there is plenty more where this came from in storage!

attachicon.gif20140928_134901.jpgattachicon.gif20140928_134910.jpgattachicon.gif20140928_134928.jpgattachicon.gif20140928_134940.jpg

attachicon.gif20140928_134953.jpgattachicon.gif20140928_135109.jpgattachicon.gif20140928_135125.jpgattachicon.gif20140928_135139.jpg

attachicon.gif20140928_135232.jpgattachicon.gif20140928_135330.jpgattachicon.gif20140928_135413.jpgattachicon.gif20140928_135210.jpg

attachicon.gif20140928_135256.jpg

sorry for the big post! :p

Are you or your cousin from Australia or the UK? Or is Test Match a game over in the States as well?

That's one huge collection!

When I went to Japan, Bariaburu Faita and Hebime took me and my wife shopping in den den town and Bariaburu even saved us when we missed the shipping depot (just closed!) and had to find a post office before we could catch our flight! Arms full of boxes we walked all around Osaka to find a post office that was open (it was 6:30 and we had to be at the airport at 9!). When we asked what we could do for him to repay his kindness, he said "just do the same if anyone from Macross World comes to the Gold Coast". And we will! If anyone is visiting Brisbane or the Gold Coast, hit me up and we can show you around!

If anyone is visiting Brisbane or the Gold Coast, hit me up and we can show you around!

might be up in Brisbane in early Jan to visit friends so I might throw you a line!

If I ever get the chance to visit Australia, it would be awesome to see some Macross collections as well as do some sight seeing. :D

hey yeah let me know if you do make it down here and you are welcome to come round to check out my small collection Saburo!

Don't have much but just sharing to add more spam to the macross community :). Nevermind the rest, Top row only with a small extension downwards in the middle

Thats VF-1J 30th, VF-1D, VF-1S focker strike parts, fan racer, YF- 19 with super parts, VF-22S Max with fold booster (from the 19), SV-51 nora, VF-25F with super part. yf-30 next to the mp-03 underneath isamu n max, kawamori crossovers :p. 6 years it took but hopefully I'll get one for each design in time even if it takes (almost) forever

post-6467-0-31450500-1412169022_thumb.jpg

Edited by krazee_k

Don't have much but just sharing to add more spam to the macross community :). Nevermind the rest, Top row only with a small extension downwards in the middle

Thats VF-1J 30th, VF-1D, VF-1S focker strike parts, fan racer, YF- 19 with super parts, VF-22S Max with fold booster (from the 19), SV-51 nora, VF-25F with super part. yf-30 next to the mp-03 underneath isamu n max, kawamori crossovers :p. 6 years it took but hopefully I'll get one for each design in time even if it takes (almost) forever

Nice collection and display!

That's a pretty dope display!

Do I spy Evangelion at the bottom there?

Nice collection and display!

+1

Very cool.

-b.

very nice display k'k! The red / maroon wall color behind the displays give it a nice backing!

That's a guy who grew up in the 80s :D

Spot on!

very nice display k'k! The red / maroon wall color behind the displays give it a nice backing!

Had nothing better to do some time back so I did it 1st before the detolfs. Yes, it does help highlight the toys especially if it's white. Edited by krazee_k

Thanks guys. Lots more loose/old stuff in my other room but that's all of my 1/60 macross. Yes, evangelion at the bottom. Trying to do the final fight of asuka but still 4 Evas short :p

I'd love to see that when it's done!

Oh yeah... 80's rule!!!

attachicon.giftumblr_mvxalnw3Vp1qguogco1_1280.jpga bad picture. of a few of my valks in my display case.

You guys are making me want a 1/3000 :D

The 1/3000 SDF-1 is the best thing to come out of Yamato (IMHO) with the VF-4 a close second. The detail on it was just incredible.

I've been trying to get my hands on a 1/3000 SDF-1 since I started back up. That one is my "Great White Whale".