Macross Collection Display Thread

KiriK

The more I see the VF-25 with the Tornado packs, the more I want one!! Great collection. B))

Thanks, you should do it. They are even more awesome in the hand so to speak. Not long now til Michael has his too.

Niiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeee shots!

-b.

Thank you KB.

OOohhh very nice Old Man!

Thanks Saburo.

Looks great, man :)

Thanks Scream Man.

a very cool display of Frontier goodness Old Man! B))

Thank you Spanner.

Sweet! I have some of my Valks out from the glass cabinet. They're in constant rotation until I can get another Detolf.

Thank you abbadon. I'm heading that way myself. At the moment all of my VF-1s are sitting on a shelf as they've been kicked out of the detolfs!

LOL YES. But small butt-kicking action needs Toynami's SD regults. Hope they wont cancel it.

And as you would have noticed, I am missing one right leg armor for max. Anyone has spares lying around that they want to get quick money from?

Just acquired my third Detolf case. :ohmy:

----------------------------------------------------------

"I'll just buy one display case and fill it up..."

"Looks like I need a second case to handle the overflow..."

"ok, one last case and them I'm finished collecting..."

"I need more closet space for all these toy boxes...time to get rid of some clothes."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Valkoholism is a serious problem. If you know of a family member or loved one who appears to be a valkoholic get them help as soon as possible.

post-5255-0-33826200-1408924141_thumb.jpg

post-5255-0-64503600-1408924161_thumb.jpg

post-5255-0-28690600-1408924511_thumb.jpg

post-5255-0-54550900-1408924527_thumb.jpg

Edited by funkymonkeyjavajunky

That's a nice start!

Everyone started somewhere, I remember when all I had where the old 1/72 scale YF-19 and VF-11 and the v1 1/60 VF-1's from Yamato (to which I see one in you your pic) and my Holy Grail was still a Bandai 1/55 VF-1S Strike.

-b.

That's a nice start!

Everyone started somewhere, I remember when all I had where the old 1/72 scale YF-19 and VF-11 and the v1 1/60 VF-1's from Yamato (to which I see one in you your pic) and my Holy Grail was still a Bandai 1/55 VF-1S Strike.

-b.

Thanks, the V-1 is to hold me over until arcadia re-releases the ostrich. Also, more or less to see in person what the differences between them were. My first was the arcadia 1-S and it was all downhill from there ;)

I'm almost embarrassed to post up my very modest collection. Just started this year, so:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

If u just consider Yamato as the start of the renaissance of Macross toys, then some of us have been doing it for over a decade. Hell, if you consider the Zero's the start of the 1/60 boom, then we've been going for 7. My point is, this is an expensive series to collect, and you just started. No shame in taking it slow :)

I'm almost embarrassed to post up my very modest collection. Just started this year, so:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

hey no need to feel embarrassed here dude! everyone's gotta start somewhere and what matters most is that you actually took the plunge and started! Congratulations! And your modest little collection is looking tops so far! Keep it going! B))

Edited by spanner76

Ok so it aint Macross related but still worthy of some display attention! I decided to shuffle some things around a bit and put some of my Space Battleship Yamato stuff back on display.. Gotta say im glad I did as they make really great display pieces! Next is to make more room for the Yamato girls..

post-21335-0-00678400-1409178910_thumb.jpg

Thanks Valkyrie Magnus!

I wish I had access to Detolf shelves here in Indonesia, though. Dust here is bad, though not as bad as in Manila. Leave a valk out in the open there and it'll get weathered naturally. :-D

Wait, did I just say "natural weathering"? Hehe, sorry for the oxymoron. :-P

Edited by brouken

Nice cabinets.

Those are some sexy cabinets. Where and how much?

The cabinets are custom made by a local company in Croatia and cost approximately $700 each. Having them custom made was my only choice at the time since I couldn't find any stock cabinets with acceptable dimensions. They are a bit pricey, but they're really high quality with a nice aluminium frame and I like them a lot :)

Lovely spacious display.

Thanks, I try :lol: