Macross Collection Display Thread

KiriK

Ask and ye shall receive...

I re-arranged my Macross cabinet once I moved out all the Mospeada stuff..so now everything has room to be separated by show..mostly... ;)

I gotta ask, what cabinet is this? I'm probably going to be looking into new cabinetry once I'm settled in, and would love to go a little more fancy.

Great collections Sream Man. A jaw-dropping collections. ^_^ I'm curious to see more of these. Were they custom painted? And are they still transformable?

*snip*

IMG_4159_zps21730507.jpg

*snip*

And were they all your Macross figures panel-lined? Looks great! ;)

If they were in covered cases i wouldnt be able to get to them quickly :)

no3ljm - http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=40939

Thanks all.

Forget Macross, I'm in awe of your Joe and Star Wars figure and vehicle collection. 10 year old me would never, ever leave that room.

Very, very nice.

-b.

Much thanks to KICKER for selling me a set of his M&Ms. Had to practically pry them away, but he was exceptional to do business with.

And props to EXO for his great custom 1/60 flight deck crew. He should have these for order soon (if not already).

I call these pics: 'When Everyone's Super' . . .

post-8486-0-90565300-1406318204_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-01417100-1406318225_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-35026600-1406318240_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-76377900-1406318597_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-53730900-1406318268_thumb.jpg

Edited by DarrinG

Much thanks to KICKER for selling me a set of his M&Ms. Had to practically pry them away, but he was exceptional to do business with.

And props to EXO for his great custom 1/60 flight deck crew. He should have these for order soon (if not already).

I call these pics: 'When Everyone's Super' . . .

attachicon.gifHanger_MM_Full2_sm.jpg

attachicon.gifHanger_MM_Max_Top_sm.jpg

attachicon.gifHanger_MM_CF_Top_sm.jpg

attachicon.gifHanger_MM_Millia_Bottom_sm.jpg

attachicon.gifHanger_MM_Max_Bottom_sm.jpg

so awesome.....so very awesome.

Wanted it to look like a tarp that mechanics use to cover open parts and such, doesn't look as good as I hoped . . .

my cousin use to use baby wipes which he dried out in the shape - position he wanted then dusted it over in what ever spray can color he needed. Cos they sag and form over the surface very well, they looked perfect! Maybe give that a go! I just wouldn't dry it out over the Valks themselves though..

.........................................................................THIS IS MACROSS................................................................................................

IMG_447499828679147_zpshtsohb6z.jpeg

Super Dimension Fortress Collection Room!

.........................................................................THIS IS MACROSS................................................................................................

I very much enjoy looking at your collection Kicker! Keep up the good work. I know this is a macross forum but I'd appreciate it if you could post pics of your hot toys collection too. Love your custom TDK stuff.

Good nite everyone I'm out...(Mic drops and hits the floor). OMG!!! Holy Sweet Baby Jesus!!!! :wub::blink::wub::blink::wub:

post-26268-0-55636800-1406597095_thumb.jpg