I guess it comes from running a comic shop with my folks back in the day. They ordered too much and we had to close it down.

They still have a basement full of comic dead stock that's really hard to sell because people buy TPB's or read online now.

What's in the inventory, if you don't mind me asking?

Not Macross, but going through shelves looking for things to sell off i made this..

post-25404-0-62232500-1401768145_thumb.jpg

Wolff is in for a surprise tonight, Ray is being a hater, and somewhere in the back is a humanoid Inbit wondering who to help.

ok i was bored.

and i need better lighting in my room

Edited by bbrain

Thanks for the kind words (and the funny ones) guys.

I really don't like the detolfs on the ground. That bottom level just goes to waste. I got some lights in it now but they're not bright enough for me. I just bought all those detolfs and I'm already out of space.

What shelving did you use underneath?

Thanks for the kind words (and the funny ones) guys.

I really don't like the detolfs on the ground. That bottom level just goes to waste. I got some lights in it now but they're not bright enough for me. I just bought all those detolfs and I'm already out of space.

Slowly upgrading the wall of Macross. Stupid mismatched detolf colors :0

gotta figure out what to fill the lower left spaces with. will prolly move the CF's there and make space for the YF-25 and YF-30. Also will need to figure out what to do with the guys up top to make them look better

post-25-0-93406000-1401839620_thumb.jpg

post-25-0-99403800-1401839621_thumb.jpg

post-25-0-90374900-1401839622_thumb.jpg

Edited by Duymon

I find it interesting that CONtent and conTENT are spelled the same - yet they mean something so different to Macross collectors...

Well I'm content with the content of my shelves and boxes that contain my Macross collectibles.

-b.

^ Get flightpose stands then. They're definitely better in giving you poses.

Slowly upgrading the wall of Macross. Stupid mismatched detolf colors :0

gotta figure out what to fill the lower left spaces with. will prolly move the CF's there and make space for the YF-25 and YF-30. Also will need to figure out what to do with the guys up top to make them look better

Nice display. That mismatch of detolf colours looks decent if you think of it as a pattern of sorts. ;)

Been thinking about a "dream" collection display. A man-cave in a finished basement or attic with all the trappings;

Media center piece with video, audio and gaming

Comfortable seating with a couch, a couple of lounge chairs

Entertainment area with a small bar and pool table

A back wall or other area lined with glassed-in/glass shelves for my Macross, Transformers or whatever else I want to display

Something like these (money and space notwithstanding);

post-357-0-24631100-1401899697_thumb.jpg

post-357-0-18127200-1401899710_thumb.jpeg

Well played.

Thank you sir. B))

-b.

Been thinking about a "dream" collection display. A man-cave in a finished basement or attic with all the trappings;

Media center piece with video, audio and gaming

Comfortable seating with a couch, a couple of lounge chairs

Entertainment area with a small bar and pool table

A back wall or other area lined with glassed-in/glass shelves for my Macross, Transformers or whatever else I want to display

Something like these (money and space notwithstanding);

attachicon.gifman-cave-decor-5.jpg

attachicon.gif21-Masculine-Man-Cave-Ideas-13.jpeg

Thank you sir. B))

-b.

That's a rich man cave.

I love the title of that second photograph. "masculine man-cave." I want to see the advertisements for the extremely effeminate man-cave.

Joking aside, if I had the space (and money) that would be an awesome idea.

I love the title of that second photograph. "masculine man-cave." I want to see the advertisements for the extremely effeminate man-cave.

Joking aside, if I had the space (and money) that would be an awesome idea.

LOL @ effeminate man-cave! :lol:

Certainly don't think that I'll have that level of posh once I re-settle, but I definitely will have my own space set up (ideally) in a finished basement or attic. I'm drooling right now just thinking about it...

-b.

More $$$ more problems is the reason why escapism is an investment worth looking at.

Something tells me these words come from first hand experience. B))

In my perfect world I just want a nice, comfortable "place" to be able to escape to, where I can be surrounded by all my creature comforts. There are a few folks on this board with incredible collections and a few very nice rooms and displays, I'm inspired by all of them.

-b.