Hi guys.... my first post here :) just got into macross again very recently after watching the frontiers movies ...so just building up my collection ..but my main collection consist of masterpeice transformers ...Looking at some of your collection on here and they look totally awesome! cheers

inja.jpg

What type of cabinet are you moving the toys to? If I recall correctly, you had quite the nice wooden display cabinet already.

I got a new Ikea Billy case and did a little bit of custom work to it to make it look better. I should have it done tonight.

Edited by DyNo

Great collection! See you have kept all your 1/48's, you're only missing Macross 7 valks for a near complete collection.

I remember your display shelf, I liked it a lot, wonder where this will all go now. B))

In fact I do have a few macross7 valks still in there boxes.

I just didn't have any room for them in the old cabinet.

Here are some shots of my collection. Got my first Valkyrie back in my Freshman year of high school, and its been a lot of work to get to where my collection is now. (Mostly looking around and saving the funds)

sorry for quality. I was testing out my new phone camera.

20131013_183106_RichtoneHDR.jpg

20131013_183126_RichtoneHDR.jpg20131013_183141_RichtoneHDR.jpg20131013_183209_RichtoneHDR.jpg20131013_183232_RichtoneHDR.jpg20131013_183306_RichtoneHDR.jpg

The Mecha from the last two pictures are TSFs from Muv Luv Alternative (Where my Forum Handle Comes From). They're based off actual planes, so that kinda counts....

I have a VF-27 coming soon that will stand next to my 30th anni YF-29, an Ozma Renewal coming in at the end of the month, and the Isamu YF-29 coming in january. the TSFs will probably have to be bumped then.

I like that you're sticking to a theme and your favorite guys!

yea, my "type-s with atleast 4 headlaser" fetish, lol.

the old 17s kinda lonely being alone, might get another 17s,

not sure which i could get taking into consideration of cost...

I've been considering saving up to get some VF-1s. Some of the recent releases I've seen you guys snatch up on the boards look really good. I beleive the VF1J I got at macrossworldcon is one of the newer ones.

Man... just found out I have to move in a month and half.. but I'm probably going to do it all next week.

The prospect of packing up my collection is not a fun one... I have a lot of transformation to do. haha

Man... just found out I have to move in a month and half.. but I'm probably going to do it all next week.

The prospect of packing up my collection is not a fun one... I have a lot of transformation to do. haha

Well that the fun part!! or scary part :p as some of the figure QC just drop with age ....