Macross Collection Display Thread

KiriK

That TV version Galient is going to be a model kit I believe - not a finished Wham release.

This is the only WAVE finished figure from the series. Its from the Galient OVA Crest of Iron - the designs are quite different in the OVA, and some of the best, most unique mecha designs ever IMO. Much better than the Galient TV designs.

Just keep a watch out on Yahoo Japan auctions, they will come up again.

More display pics of valks - to get some Macross back in here:

post-8486-0-39987400-1378328035_thumb.jpg

What kind of cabinets are they? Where did you get them? Dust proof?

I just recently moved and I finally started unpacking all my stuff and setting up my office. I took a pic from my phone for now. I have a ton of stuff left to unpack, and a lot of work left to do on the room and to the cabinets. Install lights, and get everything arranged once I have them all out so I can see how much space I have to work with, etc. Those 1/48 Regults and Glaug will take up a lot of room. I can't wait to get my completed 1/48 inbits back from Exo /wink. Most of the stuff I have left to unpack are my 1/48 customs and random stuff that will most likely end up on my desk. The robot damashii mobile suits will go on the computer desk once I have it set up.

photo_zps47bdc185.jpg

LOL I actually just bought the same display cases only with a lighter maple color for the base here in Montreal....Just started slowly unpacking my stuff, hopefully I'll have some pictures to show you guys :)

The Wave stuff looks sooooo nice. I am still kicking myself to this day that I missed the WHAM Patlabor Helldiver.

The WAVE Helldiver it extremely nice, the only figure I have 2 of. If I see one come up again for sale I will ping you.

I just got the WAVE Crusher Joe Minerva and fighter sets too. Very nicely executed pieces...

post-8486-0-03502500-1378750174_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-37990500-1378750210_thumb.jpg

sorry for the delay I still owe the pics of battroid of lucifer I want to finish the paint of the head first like you can see this a lucifer v1 and repeat are the same parts including the head the change are only in the connection parts and reference to the vf 1 this is what I expect by arcadia although minor improvements but movable laser canons better hands and things like that

post-3872-0-70782400-1379625966_thumb.jpg

post-3872-0-36768800-1379625997_thumb.jpg

post-3872-0-65189900-1379626020_thumb.jpg

post-3872-0-78590200-1379626051_thumb.jpg