Skull militia I think you have Roy's forearm armor on the wrong side. Or it may just be my personal preference to have the screws facing inside as opposed to out.

Love the effects though. To bad displays can't actually look like that.

Edited by Benson13

Man! Those were awesome. Too bad the screws were mentioned. I didn't even notice them until they were mentioned. That was like a jet liner flying in the background of a western or someone's mobile phone ringing in an Elizabethan movie. :(;)

It's a combination of attention to detail and OCD. I do apologize though for ruining his great pics for you.

What am I the Ray Finkle of Macross? The screws were in! They were in!

One last one since I can't mess around being away from home.

Also, if one of you wants a battle shot, I'll be glad to make one. Just make sure the picture

Is clear.

Td6xpyrl.jpg

Hahahah. As long as you don't become Einhorn everything will be okay.

But these pics are awesome!

I just recently moved and I finally started unpacking all my stuff and setting up my office. I took a pic from my phone for now. I have a ton of stuff left to unpack, and a lot of work left to do on the room and to the cabinets. Install lights, and get everything arranged once I have them all out so I can see how much space I have to work with, etc. Those 1/48 Regults and Glaug will take up a lot of room. I can't wait to get my completed 1/48 inbits back from Exo /wink. Most of the stuff I have left to unpack are my 1/48 customs and random stuff that will most likely end up on my desk. The robot damashii mobile suits will go on the computer desk once I have it set up.

photo_zps47bdc185.jpg

I just recently moved and I finally started unpacking all my stuff and setting up my office. I took a pic from my phone for now. I have a ton of stuff left to unpack, and a lot of work left to do on the room and to the cabinets. Install lights, and get everything arranged once I have them all out so I can see how much space I have to work with, etc. Those 1/48 Regults and Glaug will take up a lot of room. I can't wait to get my completed 1/48 inbits back from Exo /wink. Most of the stuff I have left to unpack are my 1/48 customs and random stuff that will most likely end up on my desk. The robot damashii mobile suits will go on the computer desk once I have it set up.

Great collection ! But, if I may say. a 1/48 Regult would be about 60 cm high at best ! And I didn´t know they were even made in the first time... :S

I´ve seen a tread here with a custom buit one. Do you have one of the ARII model kits?

Those were the ones I was talking about :D. I didn´t know that he would made those to you ! Congrats, because they are really pieces of art !

:D

Now, and even greater collection :D

Where´s the SDF-1 ? ;)

Those were the ones I was talking about :D. I didn´t know that he would made those to you ! Congrats, because they are really pieces of art !

:D

Now, and even greater collection :D

Where´s the SDF-1 ? ;)

He can still make the kits the last time I checked. I know there are several others out there. My Glaug is still unassembled. It's the next thing on my to do list.

Great cabinets SP!!! can't wait to see the finished look of your setup with all the toys. My detolfs are starting to look old and a little cheap (although i still love them), but maybe it's time to invest in some nice displays like yours.

Can i ask where you got them?

photo_zps47bdc185.jpg

What kind of cabinets are they? Where did you get them? Dust proof?

Here is where they came from :

http://www.storesupply.com/c-495-display-cases.aspx

And here is the base model similar to mine:

http://www.storesupply.com/48-inch-x-72-inch-frameless-glass-showcase-65978.aspx

I recommend getting the base model and installing all the lighting, and back ground yourself. You just have alot better options out there than they provide to choose from. IMO

If I remember right they were 16" deep, which is enough for me. The biggest things I have are the 1/48 battle pod kits, and they fit just fine. It's big enough that you can have 2 rows of valks or mp transformers if you wanted.I just dont like over crowding an area.

Hi :). I want to share some quite horrible pics of my collection. I have to take new pics of the newcomers, and hopefully they´ll be taken properly :blink: . Please excuse the mess. I´ll update the post whenever I can :D

Thanks !

Nice collection there. They look good on that shelf!

Nice collection there. They look good on that shelf!

Even with a 3 1/2 and a 5 1/2 y/old little critters (or childs...) you can still have an open cabinet :)

And that´s because here in Buenos Aires, apartments are quite small, so the need for a small cabinet. It´s quite a mess by now, but It´ll do for the moment